Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Project Manager, Supply Chain Management (SCM) Strategic Initiatives, will manage cross functional client, customer, and supply chain projects to ensure exceptional execution of project goals. The individual will be a change agent responsible for identifying opportunities to drive value to Client, working with a team to solve complex problems, as well as leveraging personal influence skills to remove barriers and bring projects to completion.
The successful candidate must possess strong influence, people, analytical, and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to drive significant results in ambiguous situations. Travel may be required. This is a position with extensive responsibilities and a high amount of autonomy, which will require demanding work hours at times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads cross functional projects from ideation to implementation. Creates business cases, develops solutions, and implements projects effectively.
• Accountable for the delivery of multiple client and/or Supply Chain projects that require coordination and orchestration across multiple internal stakeholders and delivery teams, including Client Services, Product Management, Customer Solutions, Marketing, Program Management, Planning, Procurement, Supplier Management, Operations, Transportation, Quality, Engineering, IT, Finance, etc.
• Understands client requirements and objectives; translates client requirements into operational requirements to functional group. Clearly communicates vision and requirements to functional group.
• Develops overall project milestones and drives accountability across each of the project stakeholders.
• Runs project steering committee and core team meetings to track progress against milestones and resolve challenges.
• Creates/uses a robust set of project artifacts to report progress, identify emerging issues, assign ownership and accountability, and trigger follow-up or escalations as needed.
• Establish and lead best practices sharing discussions with international SCM teams to build relationships and provide cross-pollination of ideas.
• Recognizes project risk factors early on and mitigates or creates contingency plans. Report out to executive team and/or client teams on results, risks, and opportunities identified.
• Serves as a single point of contact for overall project issues.
• Lead research, analysis, recommendations, and launches of new products, processes, and technology that will increase Client's Supply Chain capabilities and/or improve current operations and processes.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
• Strong collaboration and cross functional partnership skills; ability to influence internal colleagues from all business functions.
• Ability to manage large scale projects and present highly complex results to senior levels.
• Strong business acumen, analytical ability, and financial skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Applications, including but not limited to MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project.
• Self-starter with strong desire to identify and lead opportunities that drive significant business impact.
• Ability to appropriately prioritize and drive initiatives while operating in a highly matrixed environment.
• Familiarity with common logistics, warehouse, LEAN, continuous flow manufacturing processes, and technologies.
• 5 or more years of supply chain or project management experience.
• Equivalent job experience.
Apply by creating/using an account