Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
· At minimum, must have 5-7 of experience in a Network Systems Administrator role.
· Prior experience working inside United States Army Combat Readiness Centers (USACRC)
· Must have experience providing Network Operations Center Support (NOC)
· Prior experience supporting Army Safety Occupational Health Enterprise Information Management System (ASOHEIMS) and/or Armey Safety Information Management System-Revised (ASMIS-R)
· Experience providing configuration support consistent with DoD and Army Regulations.
· Experience in the following areas:
o Installing Router, Switches, Printers/ Copiers, and Mobile devices.
o Troubleshooting cabling infrastructure connectivity issues, including patch panels and patch cords.
o Checking backup logs daily and ensuring backups are complete.
o Maintaining network documentation.
o Understanding of TCP/IP and troubleshooting Internet connectivity.
o Installing, modifying, and making repairs to PC hardware and software systems.
o Provide server monitoring via Microsoft System Center and SolarWinds.
o Install, Maintain Configure and troubleshoot System Center Configuration Manger (SCCM), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) issues.
Experience with Technologies and Tools:
· SolarWinds, NIPRNET, SIPRNET, AVID Unity Array Systems, Client Data Protector Software, Patches/Security on Hardware/Software Updates, Storage Area Networks (SAN), Network Area Storage (NAS), Microsoft products (e.g., Active Directory, Failover Cluster Services, Hyper-V, SharePoint, Exchange, SQL Server, Internet Information Services, Windows 7/XP/ Vista).
Project Background and Scope:
The USACRC G6's Mission is to provide, manage, protect and support the United States Army Combat Readiness Center's ASMIS-R family of systems. The sustainment of ASMIS-R is necessary to reduce accidental loss, which contains 50 years of incident information data. The sustainment of ASMIS-R requires efforts at the application/database, data center and enterprise help desk levels for not only the USACRC, but the Army as a whole. The components of ASMIS-R consist of the reporting, analysis, and tracking of data, as well as efforts to provide preventative measures via risk assessments. The system tiers supported include:
· ReportIt Tier: Provides for the collection, verification, and timely dissemination of incident investigation and safety inspection data. (ReportIt, Data Quality Control (DQCM), and CAI PRM applications).
· AnalyzeIt Tier: Serves as the business intelligence suite designed to identify trends and problem areas via data mining techniques and ad hoc analysis. (RMIS, Toad, Daily Stats, Population, and IMRS applications).
· TrackIt Tier: Designed for monitoring recommended controls and logging hazards. (Hazards and Controls and RTS applications).
· PreventIt Tier: Encompasses risk assessment and guidance tools for units, battalions, commanders, civilians, and contractors. (GRAT/JRAT, ARAP/E-ARAP, TRIPS).
· The ASMIS-R portfolio includes Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) software, Commercial Off-theShelf (COTS) software, Custom Developed software and mixed solutions that may include all types.
· The Contractor shall provide daily Operations and Maintenance (O&M) sustainment of all USACRC Network Enclaves.
· The Contractor shall provide personnel skilled with required technical expertise and knowledge to perform a full range of Tier-I, Tier-II Touch Labor, and Information Technology (IT) services to support external and internal USACRC customers.
Apply by creating/using an account