Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Place of Performance: REMOTE (Fort Rucker, Alabama)
Period of Performance: 4 Years
Letter of Intent Required: YES
Certification Requirement: Security +
Salary Range: OPEN
Clearance Requirement: SECRET
Education Requirement: Bachelors
Client: USACRC - U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center
"A favorable review of local personnel, base/military, medical, and other security records as appropriate.”
· At minimum, must have 5-7 years of experience as a Business System Analyst
· Prior experience working inside United States Army Combat Readiness Centers (USACRC)
· Experience developing and maintaining various automation scripts using Selenium and VBA for testing as well as general system updates.
· Work as part of a cross-functional team of developers, architects, and QA to develop and break down requirements into manageable user stories
· Work as a liaison among business and technical stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information, and information systems.
· Experience designing new programs by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications
· Experience monitoring project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, communicating regular status updates, and recommending action plans
· Experience developing and writing technical specifications for the programming team based on business users needs and system functionality
· Designs and develops detailed reports according to user needs using structured design, coding and testing methodologies; provides on call support; responds to user needs as appropriate.
· Assist in modifying the user workflow to optimize the system usage.
· Experience in business requirement gathering; both front-end and back-end requirement gathering. Interacting with customers to gather & understand their business requirements.
· Analyzes functional system processes and implements projects aligning with the back-office systems architecture, from an open opportunity to revenue recognition. Implementation includes system customization for Integration, CRM, ERP, and all ancillary systems.
Experience with Technologies and Tools:
Client ALM, SQL, Python, SSIS, cloverETL, Java APIs, IIB, Informatica, Mirth Connect, MQ Brokers, SQL, DB2, Oracle Database
Project Background and Scope:
The USACRC G6's Mission is to provide, manage, protect and support the United States Army Combat Readiness Center's ASMIS-R family of systems. The sustainment of ASMIS-R is necessary to reduce accidental loss, which contains 50 years of incident information data. The sustainment of ASMIS-R requires efforts at the application/database, data center and enterprise help desk levels for not only the USACRC, but the Army as a whole. The components of ASMIS-R consist of the reporting, analysis, and tracking of data, as well as efforts to provide preventative measures via risk assessments.
The system tiers supported include:
· ReportIt Tier: Provides for the collection, verification, and timely dissemination of incident investigation and safety inspection data. (ReportIt, Data Quality Control (DQCM), and CAI PRM applications)
· AnalyzeIt Tier: Serves as the business intelligence suite designed to identify trends and problem areas via data mining techniques and ad hoc analysis. (RMIS, Toad, Daily Stats, Population, and IMRS applications)
· TrackIt Tier: Designed for monitoring recommended controls and logging hazards. (Hazards and Controls and RTS applications)
· PreventIt Tier: Encompasses risk assessment and guidance tools for units, battalions, commanders, civilians, and contractors. (GRAT/JRAT, ARAP/E-ARAP, TRIPS)
· The ASMIS-R portfolio includes Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) software, Commercial Off-theShelf (COTS) software, Custom Developed software and mixed solutions that may include all types.
· The Contractor shall provide daily Operations and Maintenance (O&M) sustainment of all USACRC Network Enclaves
· The Contractor shall provide personnel skilled with required technical expertise and knowledge to perform a full range of Tier-I, Tier-II Touch Labor, and Information Technology (IT) services to support external and internal USACRC customers
Apply by creating/using an account