Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Functional title: Software Asset Management Implementation Lead
Software Asset Management Implementation Lead
Specific Functional duties include:
• ServiceNow Software Asset Management design and Implementation.
o Develop and analyze functional requirements for systems implementations and convert the functional requirements into ServiceNow SAM solution.
o Perform quality reviews to ensure requirements are documented properly.
• The Sw Asset Management Implementation Lead will help lead the Sw Asset Management transformation and transition projects, working closely with the customer, key delivery stakeholders, procurement / finance, delivery teams and Capgemini ServiceNow technical teams to consolidate and produce the production "record of truth” (Gold) Data asset inventory and including IT Contracts information
• Accountable for reviewing and interpreting the Capgemini customer contract/ statements of works for SAM transition and Delivery requirements, will work with the Capgemini delivery, Procurement and Finance teams, customer and customer 3rd parties, to derive and provide SAM requirements to the transition implementation teams.
• Works with Capgemini tool(s) and implementation teams to provide requirements, review and approve Technical solutions, and assist in UAT.
• Provides program leadership and direction to ensure I.T. Asset Management processes, policies, and procedures are in place to meet regulatory, operational, audit and reporting requirements related to Software Asset Management. Administer the I.T. Software Asset Management program including processing, reconciling, auditing and correcting I.T. asset transfer documentation.
• Facilitate the business' needs for ongoing technical support and upgrade protection on selected products by ensuring that maintenance, support and upgrade protection renewals are managed/handled/ordered in advance of their expiration.
• Identify savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services. Follow through with vendors and customer to obtain identified savings.
• Collect information for software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons.
• Minimum of 3 years of ServiceNow experience
• At least one full lifecycle ServiceNow implementation in the role of an SAM Lead or 2 implementations as senior business analyst in the space of SAM
• Experience of working in an ITIL-aligned organization
• Knowledge of Procurement based process and policies
• Proficient in the technologies support SACM; Asset and CMDBs, auto-discovery tooling;
• Expert in IT Asset Management Lifecycle processes (including hardware and software);
• Experience with using reporting tools to build complex reports
• Infrastructure Outsourcing Delivery
• Experience within a complex operational environment and working with multiple Service Delivery Organizations; multiple support models;
• Familiar with infrastructure technologies that are used to deliver services from a Data Centre;
• Able to work with and coordinate data collection across the data center and work place service towers.
• Expert in IT Asset Management process and operational delivery
• Expert in Configuration Management process & operational delivery
• Experienced with contract terms and conditions (T&C's)
• Experienced with how vendor and contracts data must be related to each other and assets within a CMDB
• Proficient in the operations of software inventory and compliance including industry best practices
• Experienced in license modelling, determining liability calculations, reconciling entitlement with deployment data, optimizing license and determining the usage/ compliance state
• Experienced in the Software Asset Management / Software License Compliance management processes, including industry best practices
• Experienced in driving financial improvement through Service Asset management
Skills and Certifications
• Bachelor's degree in related filed along with ten years of related technical experience
• Strong knowledge and experience with software asset lifecycle management processes, planning, acquisition, deployment, monitoring, harvesting and retirement.
• Experience with development of software asset management policies, workflows, processes, and procedures.
• Knowledge and experience with software asset management related international standards
• SAM certification preferred. (e.g. ITIATAM Certified Software Asset Manager, Certified Software Asset Management (CSAM) or Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM))
• ServiceNow certification
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certified (minimum);
• Experience with license management and optimization tools, software discovery tools (e.g. MS SCCM, ServiceNow, Remedy, LANDesk, or similar)
• Experience interpreting software contracts and licensing terms and conditions.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation development and Customer Presentation skills
• Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
Apply by creating/using an account