Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Ensure accurate and timely processing of transactions related to various components of accounting operations of our US operations, including prepaid assets, cash transactions, accruals/allocations and requisite reconciliations. Provide support to month-end close processes and additional support within the function, as required.
• Manage the accounting process for prepaid assets which includes hardware maintenance, software licenses, software maintenance and other categories
• Manage the reporting of incoming cash transactions for all domestic Client entities – Daily automated entries created through the Treasury cash management tool along with manual entries coordinated with various finance departments
• Provide monthly reporting support and analysis associated with legal, facilities, human resources, intangibles, escheatment and other financial reporting
• Prepare journal entries and perform accruals and analysis in accordance with the monthly financial close schedule
• Prepare all requisite balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analysis assigned with the Blackline module
• Perform detailed SG&A expense analysis on a monthly basis
• Provide backup support for fixed assets accounting
• Support SOX and SAS70 efforts – Inquiries and requests as required
• Provide PWC and P&C audit requests in a timely manner for audit engagements
• Work with other departments on accounting issues in a professional manner
• Identify opportunities to work proactively with other departments on upcoming initiatives
• Initiate and drive special initiatives and process improvements in current role
• Actively engage and participate in other business demands, as required
• This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; a current CPA Certification (or working towards certification) is a plus.
• Position requires 2+ year's experience in Accounting
• Self-motivated, possesses great initiative
• Strong technical accounting skills, accounting theory, and GAAP principles
• Systems aptitude and familiarity with accounting software packages
• Able to manage multiple priorities while still meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from direct supervisor to accomplish tasks and objectives
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written) at various levels of management and with external agencies
A well-qualified candidate will possess 1-2 years of experience, understand balancing journal entries with accuracy and be familiar with multiple accounting systems to include BNA Asset Management Software.
Key Responsibilities/Day-to-Day Activities:
1. Process incoming cash transactions, ensure cash is defaulted into the right accounts, upload excel files, review lists, then update journal entries and upload into DAX.
2. Complete End of Month Activity, interface with Fixed-asset team, and complete amortizations. Resource will review pre-paid agreements and determine effective dates of agreements by consulting contract documents.
Apply by creating/using an account