Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Role: Project Manager I / SEO/Digital Marketing Manager (ASNJP00000281)
Location : 500 Somerset Corporate Blvd Suite 101 Bridgewater NJ.
Duration: Long term
SEO/Digital Marketing Manager
Our ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to think strategically but also execute flawlessly. The candidate should have 4 - 6 years of experience in progressive digital marketing roles. We want a person that has a track record in digital marketing and driving results for SEO.
Candidates for the position should possess the following professional experience and qualities:
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and verbal skills; maintains high expectations and stringent control of the quality of digital marketing output
• Proven success at developing and managing SEO and digital marketing operations
• A flexible nature and the ability to perform and provide strategic insight/growth within an ambiguous environment
• Excellent written communication skills, specifically in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Highly organized, quick learner, proactive, persistent, accurate and with a positive attitude
• Exceptional work ethic; does whatever it takes, with resolve, urgency, and integrity, to get the job done
• Experience with digital campaigns (SEO/SEM/Re-Targeting/Email Marketing)
• Experience with analytics (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
• Working knowledge of SEO insights; such as: Google Analytics, Search Console & other current SEO SAAS software like aHrefs, SEMrush, Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog and rank monitoring software. etc.
• Experience in managing all aspects of digital marketing projects from start to completion, working with various stakeholders to drive projects through to completion
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide detailed campaign analysis, reports and recommendations for corporate digital marketing efforts.
• Provide analytic support across marketing functions
• Produce comprehensive technical SEO analysis of websites/assets to facilitate the development of clear, actionable optimization roadmaps. This includes a knowledge of advanced SEO implementations of rel="canonical", 301 redirects, XML smitemals, Schema markup & more.
• Routinely check and maintain technical and on-page optimization for targeted keywords and page group to grow its organic traffic base.
• Project manage various digital projects, as assigned
• Ensure all data is accurate and all tools/systems are tracking correctly.
• Detect, track and trouble shoot any issues in our campaigns or digital properties through the lens of site/campaign analytics data.
• Proactively recommend new digital tactics and projects based on data results and industry trends.
• Perform all aspects of SEO initiatives including planning, conception, communications, compliance reviews, timeline management, tool and tagging maintenance, presentations and working closely with IT and respective teams on logistics, execution and metrics.
• Lead aspects of SEO including supporting the development of the strategy and tactics. And drive through the implementation and verification of the strategy. Track progress and continuously monitor effectiveness and adjust quickly.
• Manage multiple timelines effectively for projects and view through the lens of a project manager
• Stay on top of new changes and technology in the digital landscape and provide a summary and recommendations to the digital team on what it may mean to our current and future efforts.
Work closely with both internal and external developers and troubleshoot problems.
Work effectively in a team environment.
• Deliver materials on-time and within budget.
• Perform and lead UAT testing and verification for digital projects
• Additional duties as assigned
Apply by creating/using an account