Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Qualifications – External:
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise's current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI ́s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
• At least 5+ years Technology experience supporting Production systems including; trouble-shooting, systems analysis, analysis of connection issues, thread dumps, heap dumps, logs and core files.
• 5+ Years Tibco EMS Administration experience.
• 3+ years Unix scripting experience.
• 3 - 5 years of Java development experience and experience using Java profilers highly beneficial.
- Tibco EMS Administration including user management, creation, configuration and removal of EMS Objects and use of the EMS administrative interface.
- Administration of Tibco Hawk rule bases.
- Excellent working knowledge in Linux (use of command line system utilities for troubleshooting and analysis.)
- Unix Scripting including csh, ksh, bash.
- Experience in integrating Java applications in a UNIX / Linux Environment
- JMS Experience; configure, maintain, troubleshoot.
- Java troubleshooting skills in a Unix / Linux environment.
- Strong analytical and technical documentation skills.
- Participation in the 7 x 24 Pager Rotation.
- Excellent business communication skills, especially verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills / technologies.
Desired / Beneficial Skills
- Ability to support WebSphere MQ (Highly Desired).
- Java Development including experience with Spring, strong knowledge of clustering, JMS, JDBC, Pools, API / RMI integration, Etc.
- Working experience with TIBCO Business Events, Tibco Business Connect / Business Works, Hyperic.
- Perl and Ant scripting
- Experience with Tibco Administrator.
- Experience in building, deploying and integrating Java-based web applications in a UNIX Environment
- Working experience with CORBA, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal,
In General, the Candidate in this position will be performing the following functions.
1.1.1 Support and Administration of Tibco EMS Services – Critical
a. Tibco EMS Administration
• Restart instances
• Validate restart
• Install and configure approved modules
• Synchronize passwords with password vault
• Request IDs and passwords be added to password vault
• Determine appropriate threshold levels for alerting
• Configure monitoring in Hawk
b. Create Objects; Topics, Queues, Bridges, Routes
• Determine implementation to meet requirements
• Design solution to meet requirements and Standards
• Create / Modify shell scripts to create / configure objects
• Create IDs
• Create Permissions
• Notify Application Developers
• Update Inventory
c. Support / Troubleshooting
• Interact with vendor on trouble tickets
• Analyze log files
• Interact with Customers / Developers
• Log work in Incident Management Tool
• Enable trace
1.1.2 General Infrastructure Tasks
a. Scripting / Automation - Required
• Shell and Perl Scripting
• Review Ant / Maven Scripting
• Script Deployments
b. Securing Applications and Environments
c. SSL Security – Distributed
d. Integrity, Restart & Recovery – Distributed
Business analysis and project management, with a focus in finance.
Apply by creating/using an account