Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Please send me your resume
Location Chantilly VA
Rate $130K/year with all benefits.
Duration Five years Full Time
Ampcus is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to provide overall leadership and guidance for all contractor personnel tasked with fortifying the cybersecurity of Government networks and systems. The program enables Federal Departments and Agencies and state, local, regional, and tribal governments to enhance and further automate their existing continuous network monitoring capabilities, compare and analyze critical cybersecurity-related information, and enhance risk-based decision making. The Program Manager must be able to deal effectively at all levels within Ampcus both technically and programmatically. This program will require leadership over resources and expertise across Ampcus and major subcontractors to implement and deliver the required capability.
Required Skills / Certifications:
· Bachelors- degree in Engineering, Science, Management, or Mathematics, Business Administration, or a related field is required. Masters- degree preferred.
· Ten years general IT experience
· Six years cybersecurity experience
· Must possess a DOD Secret Clearance, and be eligible for an IT-II upon assignment. Must be eligible for an IT-1.
· Must possess certification meeting the DOD 8570.01 IAM level III
· Must possess a Risk Management Professional credential
· Must possess a PMP or equivalent
· Strong knowledge of RMF and DIACAP
· Written and verbal proficiency
· Proficiency with MS Office tools including Microsoft Project
· PM will help prepare documentation related to the design, engineering, deployment, operation, and maintenance of the following cyber security-related tools (software and hardware):
o Advance Persistent Threat (APT);
o Security Information Event Manager (SIEM);
o Visual Security Information Event Manager (Visual SIEM);
o Forensic tools;
o Governance, Risk and Compliance software and interfaces;
o IT Asset Management;
o IT Vulnerability Inventory, Prioritization, & Scanning;
o Processes and Procedures;
o System / Tool Evaluation and Enhancements;
· Such documents will include, but not be limited to, the following: concepts of operations; design plans; deployment plans; operational plans; maintenance plans; training plans; etc.
· Support the actual design, engineering, deployment, operation, and maintenance of the foregoing tools. Tasks will include, but not be limited to, reviewing the Authority's technical infrastructure to support these tools, and reviewing configurations and upgrades necessary to implement and maintain them.
· Help standardize security deployment and operating procedures with respect to the use of these tools. Tasks will include, but not be limited to, developing and delivering staff training on the use of these tools, developing incident-reporting procedures, and updating relevant documentation.
· Review and analyze marketplace technology to help develop the Cyber Security Program.
· Help staff in various departments identify systems according to the classifications issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST).
· Help manage and track activities related to the above efforts to ensure that its use of technologies – and its policies, processes, and procedures – comply with the NIST standards and guidelines.
· Help track and coordinate activities related to the Cyber Security Program to ensure that its industrial control systems comply with NIST security practices.
· Help organize and consolidate risk assessments on different technologies used, to help determine and prioritize remediation plans.
· Help draft policies and procedures related to cyber security.
Help develop and collect metrics for determining the status of initiatives
Apply by creating/using an account