Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise's current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI ́s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
• Strong Functional understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
• Financials, Procurement, Project Accounting
• Good experience and knowledge of Technical components supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX will be considered an advantage
• Provide Break-fix support in a live production environment including functional and technical support to the business users, trouble shooting and implementing config changes when required.
• Provide Minor enhancements delivery including; Business requirements gathering, estimation, functional spec creation and coordinating implementation into the produciton environment.
• Use Service mangement tools such as Footprint ITSM to manage break-fix ticket flow. Prior experience in these tools will be an advantage
• Use ITIL processes including Incident, Problem and Change Management . ITIL certification is a plus
• Work in an onshore-offshore delivery model . Provide functional leadership for the offshore team
• Be a Team player, communicate effectively and efficiently with both end users and technical staff to bring break-fix issues to resolution and enhancements to new functionality implemented
• Experience with the Microsoft Lifecycle Services methodology
• Medium level understanding of SQL in order to troubleshoot issues or specify data elements in SQL Server environment
• Reliable, can work with little supervision, aware of time constraints to deliver outcomes with high quality, escalate risk situations appropriately
• Experience working with Microsoft Support in identifying resolutions to Product service request
70.00% Support of MS Dynamics AX
30.00% Enhancement Work
Microsoft Dynamics AX
No direct management of people
High Complexity/Problem Solving
Accountable for MS Dynamics AX issues
Apply by creating/using an account