Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
Qualifications: 3-9 years' experience; Bachelor's degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
• Should be able to lead solution architecture on SAP S/4HAA BI project. Broad BOBJ experience including Business Objects, SAP Embedded Analytics, SAP HANA views, SAP Delivered reporting content. In addition, the
ability to position all these products correctly in an enterprise solution is expected.
• Ability to demonstrate thought leadership in implementing SAP BI Solutions
• lead large cross functional teams to include management of client staff assigned to implementation team in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverables
• Provides consulting advice to customer senior Information Technology (IT) leadership and sets strategic direction for customers
• Provides the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations
• Lead discovery to Catalog current reports
• Thought leadership in blueprinting a solutions for all reporting
Specific Areas of expertise:
• Experience with SAP HANA, SAP Business objects platforms
• Proven experience with SAP reporting architecture
• Excellent knowledge in report design and development, Reporting, Dashboard design and development
• Reporting experience on SAP BW data sources
• BOBJ Standards and Best Practices & Troubleshooting
• Dimensional data modeling concepts
• At least 10+ years of overall IT experience
• At least 8 years' experience in Business Intelligence Solutions
• At least 7-8 years of experience in Business Objects suite
• At least 2 successful deployments with Business Objects tools on SAP data sources.
• At least 2 discovery / blueprint cycles delivery a reporting roadmap
• A minimum of 4-5 full life cycle large project implementations
• Experience in delivering projects under distributed delivery framework
• At least 3 years of experience in project management
Apply by creating/using an account