Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client: Cox Communication / Trapollo (566443)
Position: Program support Specialist I
Locations: Herndon, VA- 20171
Duration: 6 Months Initial
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 6:00 pm one late night until 8:00 pm, one weekend a month
Job Title: Program Specialist I
Role & Responsibilities:
• Assist in pre-launch design sessions – completes first draft and multiple revisions of initial process flows, provides clients with Trapollo standard scripts, shipping documentation, step by step guides for install/service call/removal, etc.
• Provides new clients with TMC credentials and training for TMC application; assists in finalizing setup of application
• Coordinates new client product delivers and assist warehouse team in reconciliation and inventory creation
• Performs all initial events for clients throughout the validation process and provides detailed feedback to design team
• Works with manufacturer teams to confirm monitoring application setup and assists in training Trapollo staff and client staff
• Creates internal setup guides and reference documentation for customer support, technical support, and warehouse
• Compiles and presents weekly status reports
• Escalates challenges to appropriate management resource and follows up on resolution with all parties
• Monitors all activities associated with program launch to confirm processes, people, and systems are in working order
• Monitors inventory levels and RMA metrics for reporting back to manufacturer and client
• Updates program documentation and internal process flows when required and provides ongoing training to new staff members as well as refresher training to current staff
• Audits overall performance of teams and reports back to departmental managers when improvement is needed
• Provides reporting for all invoicing requirements for programs under management and works with Program Director to reconcile discrepancies
• Regularly provides cost analysis for programs to Program Director and works through financials with leadership team to ensure utmost profitability
• Supports all internal team members by assisting with daily tasks when needed and offering advisement when questions arise
• Bridges communication between operations and leadership team during high travel volume
• Working with a diverse group of people who often have conflicting interests and the responsibility for developing strong working relationships with peers from other firms.
• Supports ongoing client needs and checkpoints
• Work closely with technical support manager to familiarize team with hardware, software, and RMA processing
• Proactively researches solutions when internal issues arise and brings potential resolutions to leadership when escalating issue
• Ensures quality manager is trained on program specifics to assist in QA processing
• Understands each departmental responsibility and strives to assist where needed to ensure overall program success
Professional Growth & Development Focus – Evaluation/Measurement Criteria Included
• Positive and outgoing attitude maintained in all situations – Measured through peer evaluations and management observations
• Register for educational program that provides a structured Project Management Professional curriculum, ultimately leading to certification – Measured through proof of registration and monthly updates with direct supervisor
• Significantly reduce team error rate by consistently striving to increase efficiency in daily operations through continuous and concise communication – Measured through TMC reporting and feedback from Operations team and Quality Manager
• Consistently display openness to new ideas and creative solutions contributed by other Trapollo team members – Measured through peer evaluations and management observations
• Provide detailed, proactive communication regarding project/program status and progress – Measured by direct supervisor with emphasis on consistently sending accurate status reports to clients on or before due date per program SLA's
• Escalate any challenges and/or issues quickly with full description of what transpired, who was involved, actions taken to resolve, etc. -- Measured through TMC reporting, feedback from Operations Manager and Quality Manager, observation and review by direct supervisor
• Continue to refine oral and written communication skills; including ability to create program reviews by utilizing reporting from TMC and guidance from Program Manager – Measured by direct supervisor through ongoing feedback from Clients, Operations team, Internal Management, and external Partners. In addition, supervisor will take into account observation of daily interactions, internal and external presentations and special project deliverables
• Consistently manage time and resources to ensure timely response is provided and/or received. Proactively request and/or provide deadlines and confirm all internal and external resources understand expectations. Follow up and escalate when deadlines are not met or a response is not received in timely manner. – Measured by direct supervisor through ongoing observation of communication between and feedback from Clients, Operations team, Internal Management, and external Partners.
• Focus on professional, proactive, constructive communication between external program team and internal resources with a focus on providing clarity and consistency amongst all team members. – Direct supervisor will measure based on employee's ability to effectively maintain and continue to improve in the following areas:
· Build solid relationships with clients
· Communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner
· Deliver clear requests for information
· Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
· Communicate potential conflicts to a supervisor
• 3 or more years of experience required in a Call Center, Customer Service, Project or Program Management position(s).
• Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational, time management and detail oriented with good judgement and problem solving skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
• BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Business, etc.).
• Experience in healthcare industry desired.
• PMP Certification
• 1 or more years in a team lead position
Apply by creating/using an account