Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Experience in creating and executing the IAM roadmap meeting requirements for Single Sign-On, User Provisioning/De-provisioning and Federation.
• Experience in developing and deploying Identity and Access Management solutions.
• Experience creating and executing the IAM roadmap meeting requirements for Single Sign-On, User Provisioning/De-provisioning and Federation.
• Design and develop custom connectors using ICF (Identity Connector Framework) for provisioning and reconciliation.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors and SOA approval workflow.
• Expertise on OID configuration and Directory Integration Platform.
• Experience on OHS and webgate installation and configuration.
• Knowledge of Network, high availability and disaster recovery, SSL certificates.
• Working with application owners to integrate target applications using WebSSO (Header based authentication) and Federation.
• Knowledge of IAM protocols and standards - SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connect.
• Experience in maintaining and upgrading the Identity Management Infrastructure.
• Expertise in J2EE, JSF, Spring, JSON, REST, SCIM and SOAP based web services.
• IAM Cybersecurity Consultant
• The IAM Cybersecurity Consultant will provide technical leadership, focus, analysis, and creativity in evolving our client's Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. This role helps drive technical IAM strategy, manages technical development planning, and works with global application and platform teams to design and deploy robust identity and access control solutions to protect our client's critical assets. Transformation of IAM services is constant, as well as the threat landscape and respective cyber security posture.
• Strong governance understanding of Logical Access Management Controls for Enterprise Joiners, Movers, Leavers, Recertification, and Segregation of Duty policies and standards
• Understanding of Application Security requirements across enterprise, mobile, and cloud implementations
• Workflow and Content Management system integration with Identity Management platforms
• Identity and privilege integrations with SaaS solutions
• API Gateways, Enterprise Directories, SSO, SOA services, Federation, LDAP, RADIUS, Client and other identity systems
• Collaboration with business and technical teams to support an enterprise solution that is continuously scalable and adaptable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Take concepts, products and operational problems and drive them to resolution
• Prepare and present IAM security solutions and recommendations to senior client business leaders when an identified gap is discovered
• Provide IAM security guidance and requirements to technology teams when no solution is currently available
• Be driven by the practical implementation and use of technology to meet operational needs, implement security technical controls and ensure standard processes, documentation, key controls to monitor and metrics to gauge effectiveness are developed across all IAM control platforms
• Bring your experience and vision to analyze multiple IAM evolving solutions to identify those that meet the requirement and complement the existing tool sets.
• Work in a structured environment alongside formal project management processes and know when to use an unstructured approach to address the needs for immediate action
• Nurture your sense of achievement by being able to drive real change, automation, and control resiliency in the operational environment
• Operate under general guidance and direction, while being able to set your own direction
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• In your previous role(s) you will have actively participated in delivering projects and initiatives that will have included:
o Large-scale installation of IAM technologies in a multi-cultural environment, into an operating environment
o Implemented client impacting changes and be able to demonstrate your participation in communicating with clients
o Have driven changes in a live environment that were required by Regulatory Authorities and be able to demonstrate your synthesis of the encompassing rules set, down to the required changes
o Have been at the very front of technology delivery, where the creation of standards and operating processes needed to be developed
o Inspired others and help them to develop
o Lead direct engineering and SDLC teams, as well as external teams without managerial control of them
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years' related experience in building and operating Identity and Access Management security control technologies
• 7 or more years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
• Expert understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment
• Demonstrates an expert understanding of how security access systems integrate across the enterprise
• Experienced in leading large security access system upgrades/projects
• Demonstrates an advanced understanding of how an Identity Management system integrates with Human Resources systems.
Apply by creating/using an account