Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
A: Primary Skills: Cisco Contact Center UCCE/UCCX
B: Secondary Skills: Cisco Voip, Cucm. Unity, Telepresence, Emergency Responder
C: Degrees, certifications / training: Cisco Collaboration Certified
The Senior IP Contact Center Engineer's role is to design, program/script, install, and support DeVry Education Group's enterprise contact center. This includes assisting in the development of detailed requirements and specifications from which call flows, and scripts are created and implemented. The senior IP Contact Center Engineer also helps plan, design, implement, operate, maintain and optimize the Cisco IP Contact Center infrastructure. Also trains and mentors team members and other client technical resources as required. This individual must be willing to learn and implement new technologies as technologies change.
- Designs, installs, configure supports, optimize and administer server and/or network systems and applications.
- Programs/scripts solutions or modifies programs/scripts to resolve problems using a structured approach. Tests coded solutions against customer acceptance criteria to ensure quality of product.
- Analyzes project needs/requirements and recommends solutions to enable enterprise integration.
- Provide good customer service to internal clients, by managing the resolution of help desk tickets and tasks. This includes responding to escalations, proactively notifying customers of issues, plus assessing and communicating business impact to management.
- Develops and implements systems and/or network standards, processes, and security.
- Communicates with vendors to obtain configurations and best practice recommendations.
- Shares on-call responsibilities for afterhours support, as required.
- Attends vendor training/conferences and presentations for continuing skills development.
- Ability and desire to learn independently as well as in a team. Learning from others while sharing knowledge with team members. Trains and mentors team members and other client technical resources as necessary.
- Experience with implementing managing and supporting call recording solutions.
- Occasional travel to a variety of client locations.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Networking, or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 6-9 years of progressive relevant industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years with multi-site Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and IVRs.
- Experience creating and implementing call center scripts/programs.
- Experience creating and implementing call center management reports.
- Experience developing use cases and test plans for call center scripts/programs preferred.
- Experience with voice gateways and Cisco Unified CVP (Customer Voice Portal) preferred.
- Experience with Contact Center and CRM/CTI integration preferred.
- Experience with implementing managing and supporting call recording.
- Ability to interact professionally with a variety of institutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Desire to grow knowledge and skill set through on-the-job training, formal classroom training, and independent research.
Apply by creating/using an account