Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role: SAS Senior Market Research Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration 1 year
SAS is seeking a full time SAS Senior Market Research Analyst to work with our client, a manufacturing client in Detroit, MI.
The consultant will assist the client to provide expertise in deriving data driven insights of customer metrics to create actionable findings in effort to increase conversion, retention and loyalty. The client is looking for experience in analyzing Market Research (survey data) to deliver high impact, data -driven insights, actionable recommendations and performance metrics to help maximize growth and execution.
QUALIFICATIONS – ESSENTIAL
· Analysis Market Research Survey Data – must have this experience
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics, social science, quantitative methods, or related field
· Minimum 3 of years' experience analyzing Market Research (survey data)
· Minimum 5 of years' experience with SAS, strong data mining background skills and marketing analytics
· Proficiency in statistical tools (SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS/STAT and Enterprise Guide)
· In depth knowledge of Knowledge of statistical concepts (e.g., significance testing, sampling, etc.) with working knowledge of multivariate statistics (i.e., ANOVA, regression analysis, cluster analysis, etc.)
· Experience developing reports and content with SAS 9.4 including:
· Apply and demonstrate expertise with efficient DATA step, SQL programming, Reporting and SAS Macro programming.
· Be proficient in Base SAS programming (DATA step), SQL programming (i.e., use of SQL pass-through or PROC SQL), as well as the SAS Macro language for use in making code more efficient.
· Utilizing Enterprise Guide and its functionality to create project flows which could include aspects of data access, manipulation, summarization, and report generation to a variety of output formats and channels, etc.
· Leveraging and utilizing SAS Output Delivery System (ODS) experience is preferred.
· Good written and spoken communications skills in English and thought-leadership skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint
• Analysis Market Research Survey Data – must have this experience
• Design projects that apply valid statistical techniques utilizing various data types in order to structure relevant and actionable analyses
• Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods
Decide which data are pertinent to answer specific questions or problems
• Determine methods for creating data sets for analysis
• Plan data collection methods for specific projects, and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used
• Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for any inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data
• Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information
• Evaluate and interpret results, identify trends and relationships, and record their conclusions, analysis, and recommendations
• Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables
Apply by creating/using an account