Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client : DLA (Defense logistics agency)
Position: Information Assurance Security Engineer – GRC Archer
Duration: 2 years
Location: Richmond, VA
Clearance Required: Active Secret
Required/Must have Skills/Experience:
· Must have more seven (7) years of experience in the IA security field
· Must have experience with Governance, Compliance and Workflow activities and products
· Must have experience on programs/projects involving, OS and Application Maintenance, System Maintenance Support, SQL Database Support, Application Upgrade Support, Analysis and Review, Documentation, Disaster Recovery, Requirement Analysis, Prototyping, Acceptance Testing, Solution Deployment, and Training and Education
· Experience performing integration of electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problem, or technology problems related to IA requirements
· Experience analyzes information security requirements.
· Experience applying analytical and systematic approaches in the resolution of problems of workflow, organization, and planning.
· Experience providing security-engineering support for planning, design, development, testing, demonstration, integration of information systems.
· Experience in error connection and correcting all maintenance problems that require operational modifications
· Experience providing support for On Demand and Ad Hoc maintenance requests for the system
· Experience providing software engineering, technical, programming and analytical services, as required by the client, in support of the maintenance of servers (virtual or physical) associated with Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) Workflow platform.
· Experience modifying application configuration, modules, batch programs, interfaces, reports and documentation to support system changes.
· Experience Analyzing, resolving and documenting deficiencies
· Experience in the following areas:
o Providing Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the use of the Microsoft SQL Database
o Resolving application software problems involving Operating Systems, Databases, and network and Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) Workflow application software.
o Establishing test environments to validate application software changes and execute all testing to ensure program and data integrity prior to release to the production environment.
o Providing technical support for the system architecture, development environment, database performance, and Mid-Tier infrastructure.
o Developing and prepare briefings and documents related to technical specifications, training materials, operation and system user manuals, analysis reports, and other system related information.
o Identifying and resolve information assurance weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
o Developing concepts and tools, and implements code changes for problem prevention and cost avoidance for increased efficiency.
o Providing consultation, analysis, and recommendations on SQL migrations and upgrades.
o Providing resourcing for IT Solution document support
o Supporting capture and review of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) Workflow product inventory and upgrade lifecycle
o Performing Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) Workflow platform recovery testing.
o Experience in the disaster recovery cycle
· Experience examining functional, management, and technical requirements and/or issues to provide effective solutions for integration efforts
· Experience developing documentation resulting from studies, analyses, assessments, system implementations and architectures, engineering designs, standard operating procedures and information brochures.
· Experience operating and maintaining prototype to determine optimal cross-functional solutions for integration concepts and to resolve problems involving the integration process.
Familiarity with Technologies/Tools:
SQL, REGEX, BASH, PERL or VBA, supporting Windows Server Operating Systems, maintaining Linux Operating Systems
Apply by creating/using an account