Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· The Sr. Payroll Specialist role will play an integral part in meeting the Payroll team's goals and objectives.
· This individual will perform all activities necessary to complete the processing of multi-state bi-weekly payroll, including calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing terminations, inspecting/auditing payroll registers and reports for accuracy and completeness.
· Responsible for all functions necessary to support E-TIME V 8.0 time tracking system, including identifying, evaluating, analyzing and recommending changes to support the application -- including ongoing production maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Respond to all inquiries regarding edits, functional questions, and interfaces in/out related to E-TIME software.
· Troubleshoot and track issues in the application.
· This individual will report directly to the Payroll Operations Manager.
· The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of multi-state payroll, demonstrate initiative, attention to detail, and have the ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing and deadline-driven work environment while managing multiple priorities.
· Process the Automatic Data Processing (ADP) bi-weekly payroll for the North American region using the Pay Force platform.
· Process new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, deductions, direct deposits, time sheet data, pay rate changes, garnishments Process commission and bonus payments, retroactive adjustments, special pay, and sick leave.
· Generate manual checks and distribute ADP prepared checks.
· Resolve questions/problems regarding employee paychecks, direct deposit.
· Researches and reissues stale checks.
· Performs audits of payroll detail for accuracy to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policy and procedures Oversees the maintenance of associate payroll data including regulatory reporting, responding to governmental agency inquiries (i.e., court-ordered levies and garnishments, formal audits, IRS and DOL investigations) Works to ensure payroll related compliance including but not limited to state mandated certified payroll processing, bonus and incentive check administration, W2 and W2C administration, on-demand payments as required by law, and taxation Consistently looks for automation opportunities to maximize operational efficiency Preparation of monthly payroll bureau submissions and review of bureau-prepared payrolls for completeness and accuracy Organize, secure and maintain all files, records in accordance with policies and procedures archive and retains employee payroll records and files as required by law.
· Provides information to employees and third parties upon request concerning payroll, deductions, vacation, and employment verification.
· Maintain E-Time (ADP Time & Attendance System), updating schedules, reviewing and monitoring accruals.
· Responsible for assisting employees and/ or manager with any questions related to E-Time.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals
· Minimum 5 years of multi-state payroll experience Prior mid to large sized company experience
· Experience with ADP Pay Force payroll application
· Experience with ADP Enterprise E-Time or Kronos time & labor applications Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision with tight deadlines is a must
· Good communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills Excellent Excel skills
· Experience with Oracle 12 financial application is a plus Strong understanding of both state and federal payroll regulations
· Knowledge of multi-state payroll
· Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Certification (CPP) preferred
Apply by creating/using an account