Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Harris Job Title Systems Support Engineer 4 - ILSM
Work Location 1025 W. Nasa Blvd., Bldg. F Melbourne, FL
Number of Openings 1
Target Start Date asap
Assignment Duration 12 months
Pay Rate Range $48-50/hr
Shift / Hours first - 9/80
Education Requirements Bachelor's degree in a related field plus minimum of 6 years industry experience in Configuration Management role.
Job Description "Responsible for specialized tasks in technical writing, technical training, instructional design/development, and logistics. Specifically these tasks may include:
• Manage all aspects of repairs to include diagnostics, refurbishment, root-cause, and testing Record and maintain system configuration baselines on equipment
• Coordinate with engineering team to support lab environments
• Provide PHS&T by coordinating with shipping/receiving and other support functions
• Perform depot level integration and test support during deployments
• Perform Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) and support Life Cycle Cost (LCC) research
• Support Reliability engineering with sparing, FRACAS, and LRU definition activities
• Creates, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication.
• Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
• May document engineering processes and specifications.
• Recommends formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
• Researches, organizes, writes, edits and produces original technical documentation.
• Develops, organizes and delivers technical training programs, related materials and/or interactive courseware for customer training.
• Plans, designs, implements and maintains computer/web-based training modules.
• Performs help desk services planning, analysis and implementation for customers involving equipment, personnel, scheduling, cost and productivity metrics.
• Bachelor's degree in a technology field with 10 years relevant experience required, or an Associate's degree, graduation from a military or commercial electronics course, and at least 14 years relevant experience required.
• Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Proficiency in using Excel and LCC modeling tools desired.
• Green belt certification or related Lean Six Sigma experience
• Ability to read schematics and block diagrams
• Prior experience with FAA or other government documentation standards.
• Excellent communication and management skills are required, as well as the ability to work harmoniously in a team environment with government customers and other contractors.
• Ability to produce clear and concise documentation of test data, and system performance using MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to work in a team environment and negotiate solutions among functional groups (Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering and others) is a key success factor.
Persons already possessing required clearances are preferred
Apply by creating/using account