Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client: FRB (Client Bank)
Role: Customer Service Specialist
Duration: 3+ Months (potential Contract to hire)
Location: Tampa, FL
ID: # 1102
Knowledge and Experience: Knowledge and experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, the completion of an Associate' s degree (Bachelor's degree is desirable) and a minimum of 1-3 years of job related experience required.
· Demonstrated strong customer service experience required.
· Operation and/or business experience desirable.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with business and technical end- users from across Bank departments and units.
· FMS and disbursing officers and merchant location.
· Must be able to handle confidential information in appropriate manor.
· This position is based out of Tampa, Florida.
· No relocation funds are available for this position.
· All employees assigned to this position will be subject to a credit check, an FBI fingerprint/criminal background check, and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years.
· Internal candidate who accept a job offer for this position will be subject to a credit re-screening before transferring.
· For this job, an offer of employment is contingent upon successfully passing a two- phase security screening.
· The first phase consists of the satisfactory completion of a physical examination( including a drug screening), reference check, and a security investigation consisting of credit and criminal history checks.
· The second phase, which might not be complete until after you begin working at the Reserve Bank, is an additional risk – based security screening determined by the risk rating of the position.
· Depending upon the sensitivity of the position, this phase may include and is not limited to, citizenship status verification, and personal interviews with the candidate, references and prior employers.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing troubleshooting and support for Navy Cash equipment to all level of FRBB.
Location: Tampa, FLA Principal Accountabilities: 1. Work with customers over the phone and via email. Provide direct communication and customer support to high level management at FRB, FMS and military finance offices, as merchants and cardholders. Provide day shift with a hand off or daily update of outstanding issues. Produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports and process production files as required by the Settlement and Accounting unit. Conduct detailed research and analysis. 2. Build and maintain detailed understanding of SVC business at a level appropriate to provide a high level of support to internal and external customers. 3. This is a shift work position and your shift may require you to work nights, weekends.
Knowledge and Experience: Knowledge and experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, the completion of an Associate's degree (Bachelor's degree is desirable) and a minimum of 1-3 years of job- related experience required. Demonstrated strong customer service experience required. Operation and/or business experience desirable.
Strong Oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with business and technical end users from across Bank departments and units, FMS and disbursing officers and merchant locations.
Must be able to handle confidential information in an appropriate manor.
Apply by creating/using account