Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job ID: 509067
Client: Cox Communication
Position: Third Party Solutions Specialist
Locations: Sam's Club - 3465 Berlin Turnpike, Newington CT 06111
Duration: 3+ months
Pay Rate: $11.50/hr. on W2
Monthly –Commission Structure
· 0 to 20 units – No Commission
· 21 to 30 units- $15 per unit
· 31 to 50 units - $25 per unit
· 51 units and more - $35 per unit
Points Highlighted :
· Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
· Is required to have a working smartphone with data and use it for business purposes.
· Must make it to weekly team meetings and/or training sessions.
· Must work a mandatory schedule of 11am-8pm Saturday-Friday.
· Schedule is subject to change without notice; however, weekends and holidays are required.
· Willingly looking to work inside a Walmart or best buy location for Cox Communication .
· Background Check and Drug Screening would be done once your shortlisted for this position.
· Sales background required .
· Comfortable in working in an target based sales positions.
· In person / telephonic interview must be available at a short notice.
You can go through the following video this will help you out and give you an idea about the position
COX THIRD PARTY VIDEO DEMO
Requirements: We are looking for: external outgoing, sales oriented, self-motivated part time / 36-40 hours per week. COX will provide product and sales training. Cox sales ambassadors will work a weekly schedule with limited flexibility on weekend days off. Previous similar sales experience preferred. Candidate is required to have reliable transportation and a cellphone to place orders through call center.
Availability 7 days of the week. Week consists of only 40 hours per week. Must use their personal cell phone to call in orders. Must stand for 8 hours. Is required to have a working smartphone with data and use it for business purposes.. Smartphone with Data is required.
The Third Party Solutions Specialist is an ambassador of the Cox brand and will be the primary point of contact for both new and existing customers. Working in a Third Party Retailer this individual will guide customers through the purchase decision, installation process and education of Cox product and accessory offerings while providing an exceptional customer experience.
The Third Party Solutions Specialist is responsible for meeting established sales, revenue, and customer experience objectives by ensuring customers are provided with the appropriate product and accessory solutions. As a critical member of the sales team, this role requires strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
In addition to sales, revenue, and customer service responsibilities, this individual plays a key role in maximizing sales and profitability by focusing on key business initiatives, store merchandising, marketing execution and inventory management.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
· Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met
· Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers' wants and needs
· Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
· Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
· Participates in inventory cycle counts
· Ensures sales area remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
· Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
· Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
· May be required to work in other locations that are in proximity to 'home store' to meet the needs of the business
· Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service.
· Assists with other duties as requested
Skills and Qualifications
· HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
· 1 or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
· Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience targets
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
· Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
· Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
· Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial result in sales and retention
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
· Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory
· Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
· AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline desired
· Previous experience with store operational duties
· Cash handling and previous billing system experience
Advanced knowledge of Cox products and services
Apply by creating/using an account