Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role: Technical Writer
Duration: 06+ Month Contract (Possible Long – Term Extension)
Location: Fort Bragg, NC 28307
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
· Contractor shall provide policy and governance support. Contractor shall provide advice and recommendations that lead to effective policies, procedures, organizational structure and practices that ensure the project's goals are achieved in a cost-efficient manner.
· Contractor shall work in collaboration with the PMO to find commonality in management of governance approaches that will assist in project execution. The Government will own all processes, procedures, and policies developed; including planning documents and research material.
· Contractor shall create or edit other documentation as requested by the Government to support management, processes, and policies. The shall provide resources and coordinate PMO activities to update system documentation and policies provided as required for the respective Department's acquisition, project and/ or engineering oversight reviews. In addition, the contract shall support the PMO in the creation of technology insertion documentation.
· Contractor shall interpret technical documentation standards and shall prepare documentation according to standards. Contractor shall create and provide graphic support of technical information for both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Contractor shall research and write documentation for IT systems including operations, procedures, standards, process guides, configuration management, project reports, service delivery designs, process designs, system changes and other writing requirements as they arise for both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Contractor shall review, edit and rewrite soft and hard copy documentation of IT systems for grammatical, syntactical, and usage errors; spelling; punctuation; and adherence to standards, including consistency, format, and presentation from both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Contractor will be responsible for insuring all documents are placed within the USAR CIO/G-6 SharePoint portal according to the structure dictated by the government. Contractor will insure all record documents are captured and preserved as required by regulation and internal USAR CIO/G-6 policies.
· Contractor shall responsible for the spelling, grammar, proper format, and proofreading of drafted and finished documents.
· Contractor shall proofread documentation and graphics for accuracy and adherence to original content. Contractor shall assemble Master copies, including graphics, appendices, table of contents, and title pages.
· Contractor shall assist in determining level of effort required for incoming documents. Contractor shall also assist in document tracking and logging, and consult with technical staff to determine format, contents, and the organization of technical reports and proposals.
Apply by creating/using account