Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Security Project Management.
Security Project Management for internal and client project implementations. Projects will require security application and process technical knowledge, genera
l IT knowledge of other IT towers including networks, various server platforms, and cloud computing. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to proj
ect planning, project implementation, tracking and reporting, resource planning, scheduling, resource management, and project governance. The candidate must ha
ve good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage expectations of client and company management. The candidate will be required to mana
Client multi-tower personnel, client personnel, and vendor contractors. The candidate must have the ability to look at the future timelines and adjust schedules as
required to meet milestone and deliverable dates. This role will need to understand the Client and Company Business and Risk Levels during project planning an
d implementation and consider the impact of the project on these areas. Understanding of Client and Company regulatory compliance is necessary when assigning r
esources to projects. The candidate must have the ability to Multi-Task to be successful in this role. Effective teaming skills will help round out success i
n this position. The candidate must have an understanding of Change Management principles.
This can be a fast-paced environment so the ability to anticipate the problems and provide quick and decisive answers is a key to success. An understanding of s
ecurity integration with other IT functions is a "must” for providing a holistic client solution.
A PMP certification is required. Security certifications are a plus to show a well-rounded security background. 5+ years of Project Management is a minimum f
or this position.
Areas requiring Project Management may include Identity and Access Management, Security Operation Center, Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), Intrus
ion Detection, SEIM, Vulnerability Management tools such as AntiVirus, Web Content Filtering, and DLP; and Security Assessment.
Security Assurance & Compliance
• Conducts compliance and management audits;
• Develops audit plans for allocated audit assignments;
• Can contribute to contract compliance work;
• Decides and reports audit findings;
• Suggests corrective actions;
• Tracks findings from previous audits through to closure.
• Knowledgeable about the ISMS;
• Provides advice and guidance about Security matters to one or more significant accounts or to a large delivery center;
• Able to train people up to senior levels in Security and control matters;
• Builds experience that counts towards certification in Security management, auditing,
Identity Access Management
•Participate in solution architecture design; lead security efforts assisting with the integration and initial implementation of IAM solutions
•Serve as the IAM subject matter expert, trusted advisor; provide advisory and consulting services as needed
•Work with stakeholders and vendors to deliver the IAM roadmap in a phased and iterative approach
•Work internally with the various stakeholders to promote the IAM Program, and to understand their requirements, enterprise IT standards and other consideration
s that influence how IAM solutions and services should perform and consistently operate.
• Ensures that people who provide information for Security purposes are made aware of the outcome of its analysis and use
Security, Engineering, TDA/Architect, Bids/Solution, Design
• Builds, designs and executes the analysis and tools required to drive process improvements on discrete projects or accounts;
• Able to manage and direct others in the use of techniques to analyze and resolve Security issues.
Apply by creating/using an account