Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1. Receives and responds to incoming calls from producers and customers. Handles service and sales inquiries across multiple distribution channels. Understands all aspects of current products, and answers questions from different distribution channels. Is knowledgeable of past products. Maintains timely records of all conversations and has strong knowledge of all processing systems. Processes trades.
2. Provides outstanding service to producers and customers in support of business unit?s service and sales objectives. Demonstrates a high level of understanding of customer needs and emphasizes timely responses. Educates consumers and producers on product features and benefits. Communicates effectively and confidently to ensure understanding of information.
3. Analyzes and deciphers more in-depth and complicated problems to determine proper course of action. Researches and corrects errors. Implements resolution or involves the appropriate internal administrative areas when necessary to ensure accurate completeness of the issue. Follows-up to ensure completion.
4. Assists producers by consulting with personnel in licensing, compliance, underwriting, administration, underwriting and administration and others to resolve problems and answer inquiries.
5. Engages consumers and producers to retain their assets with the company. Probes to understand reasons for asset flight and offers alternative solutions for liquidation of assets.
6. Acts as a sales analyst and supports tactical sales by turning service inquiries into sales opportunities. Provides financial expertise and solutions to producers. Uncovers superior sales opportunities and markets Nationwide products and solutions to producers.
7. Assists in compiling management information such as sales activity, proposals requested, sales results, and production for assigned product lines.
8. Assists in the presentation of training, sales seminars, planning of conferences and conventions.
9. Assists in gathering profile information for producers.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: Undergraduate studies in insurance, business, marketing or related fields preferred.
Licenses: Progress towards completion of designations such as CPCU, CLU, CEBS or FLMI is desirable.
*Associates must obtain the required Federal andor state licensesregistrations within the time period designated by the business unit. Additional licensesregistrations may be required when new products and services are implemented. If an associate fails or is unable to obtain required licensesregistrations within the time period designated by the business unit, the associate will be ineligible to continue in the position.*
Experience: Two years related experience in customer service, sales required. Experience in a product related position or in a technical position in SEC, IRS or Insurance departments, compliance, plancontract administration or successful experience in field sales of property casualty, annuity, pension or investment products highly desired.
Knowledge: Proven knowledge of assigned product lines(s) and regulatory requirements, and processing and service work flows and various distribution channels.
Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills for communicating with a widely varied audience. Proven ability to analyze plan documents, policies, and contracts to analyze customers or producers needs and determine the most appropriate solution and to set work priorities in accordance with established standards.
Apply by creating/using an account