Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client, a Global Leader in Data Analytics solutions is seeking a strong candidate for the following CONTRACT position:
Global Compensation Admin/Analyst
The Global Compensation Administration Analyst will deliver operational support, including all aspects of incentive compensation delivery via payroll teams, sales and professional services communication and support, partnership with Human Resource Compensation Management and Finance planning organizations globally. This role will report to the Senior Manager - Global Incentive Compensation Administration as part of the Global Controllers Organization.
• Understand and support business partners' requirements for Incentive Compensation plans and assist in the management of system setups and processes needed to support those requirements.
• Deliver analytical support, data modelling and costing of incentive pay programs.
• Make recommendations to improve operational efficiencies.
• Provide insight in trends to drive compensation strategic decisions.
• Research and respond to customer inquiries regarding Incentive Compensation.
• Understand and support the Callidus compensation system, including managing data flows with Workday, ERP, HFM, IDW, and other related systems.
• Routinely audit technical inputs and take decisive action where required to drive accurate compensation calculations and crediting.
• Review and understand Incentive Compensation Plans and how personnel are compensated with respect to positions and basis of measure.
• Manage compensation and support for assigned region/industries in adherence to the Incentive Compensation Guidelines. This includes timely management of associate changes, transaction details (e.g., backlog transfers), bonus audit, and explanation of compensation statements.
• Support the documentation of audit requirements for SOX compliance, Incentive Compensation Guideline adherence, and other internal control activities as required.
• Provide backup support for Callidus system administrator and other team members during time off and as needed to maintain workload management and meet service level deadlines.
• Ad-hoc projects and assignments as directed by management.
• 2 years of incentive compensation administration experience in a large multinational company environment, preferably leveraging Callidus Cloud Solution
• Experience with business process and leading practices relating to incentive compensation plans and plan administration
• At least one year of experience with Callidus Cloud
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; ability to integrate information and data from multiple sources
• Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create complex models and calculations for system acceptance
• Practical experience with large scale ERP systems
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Ability to collaborate and partner with other team members and organizations to provide an overall superior level of service
• Ability to "take the lead” in researching and resolving compensation issues, as needed
• Ability to take ownership of special projects and effectively deliver positive results
• Technical and comprehensive knowledge of incentive compensation systems and processing
• Working knowledge of large scale ERP accounting environments/systems
• Operational accounting and process automation experience
• Understanding of US GAAP revenue recognition rules, preferably in the software environment
• Experience with Workday HCM and US Payroll modules preferred
• Bachelor Degree, Accounting, Finance, or other related Business disciplines.
Apply by creating/using an account