Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Voice Engineer
*******Position requires working Days & Afternoons occasionally Monday thru Friday and occasional weekends.*********
Data Network Skills:
Must have 3-4 years' experience supporting a Cisco Voice infrastructure and working with Cisco Call Manager and experience supporting voicemail, ACD or PBX systems. Networking background, using routers and switches, is also
•Technical Skills: General knowledge of LAN/WAN, routing, switching, load balancers, firewall required. •Customer Focus: Understands the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers, acts as their advocate, and communicates transparently to build their trust and respect required.
•Teamwork: Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge transfer required.
•Personal Accountability: Regularly demonstrates personal accountability for their decisions, their actions, and the actions of their team and domain; answers to customers or leadership when outcome does not meet expectation required.
• Dedication: Involves demonstrating a desire to dedicate time and energy to accomplish goals, tasks, assignments, etc. Will do what it takes on a 24x7x365 basis to support the operation required.
● Responsible for configuration and setup of CISCO Unified Communications manager equipment and CISCO Unity Voice mail
● Support all advanced intelligent call routing platforms such as Genesis and Cisco call manager as well as utilizing CTI technology to integrate voice and data information flows.
● Provide 24/7 maintenance and support for the United Airlines Enterprise and contact center voice and network.
● Responsible for incident, change and problem management of non-contact center related voice platforms.
● Ensure the availability, performance, and operational integrity of Enterprise Voice Operations domain.
● Communicates the business impact and ensures the right resources are engaged within incident management to quickly resolve operational issues.
● Ensures PCI compliance of production voice infrastructure.
● Encourage and enforce compliance to IT Service Management process and procedures.
● Ownership of incident, problem and change management enterprise voice-related issues.
● Accountable for timely identification of voice services, problems and resolution of service incidents using Telecommunication Business Direct, Telecommunication Enterprise Center.
● Manage the voice network through vendors and 3rd party relationships with multiple domestic and international carriers. (i.e.: SITA, Telecommunication, Telecommunication, BT, etc.)
● Monitor inbound (Domestic & international toll-free networks) terminating in multiple domestic and international contact centers. Cisco Cube Genesys-CCPulse, CME, & Avaya CMS.
● Fast response to problem identification, notifying affected groups and timely problem resolution using, Prognosis, Empirix and Client Service Manager.
● Escalation to 3rd and 4th level support, confirmation of resolution, and follow-up on incident documentation.
● Ensure availability, performance and operational integrity of network operations using NNMI and Client Network Automation.
● Coordinate, troubleshoot, track and escalate Voice and Network issues and activities with internal and external technology team to support operational needs of the business for voice and network.
Apply by creating/using an account