Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for a variety of activities relating to the identification, recruitment and selection of associates. Ensures adherence to all policies governing the employment process. Is viewed as the subject matter expert on talent acquisition to customers.
1. Recruits for highly specialized positions, including an emphasis on leadership positions at the manager and director level, through participation in professional organizations and affiliations, networking and cold calling.
2. Partners with recruiting leadership and senior management to support strategic business and recruiting initiatives. Provides industry data to leadership and customers.
3. Creates recruiting pipeline of specialized candidates, including a diverse pool, for their areas of recruiting.
4. Provides training and develops interview guides and other services for those involved in staffing, as requested.
5. Plans recruiting strategies to address workforce-planning needs for business units in partnership with HR professionals and senior management.
6. Establishes procedures and methods for recruiting by studying the effect of market trends and conditions on recruitment and identifying sources of talent market supply.
7. Serves as a front line ambassador for Nationwide to promote a positive organizational image.
8. Identifies, establishes and represents Nationwide nationally through membership in or close contact with professional and diversity organizations and associations.
9. Coordinates recruiting process from sourcing to interviewing through offer stage.
10. Prepares and implements recruiting plans within budgetary guidelines.
11. Interviews and assesses candidates. Provides the top 3- 5 candidates to hiring area with recommendation for hire.
12. Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers and business partners. Identifies business needs, service requirements, key issues and recommends alternative solutions.
13. Leads and participates in special projects and task teams at the direction of leadership, which may include job eliminations and department reorganizations.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Undergraduate studies in Human Resource Management, Business or related areas.
Experience: A minimum of six years in a recruiting/human resources role in a firm specializing in multiple corporate clients or company with multiple business partners. Experience in recruiting professional level employees in specialized field. Or a minimum of six years line operation experience, including staffing and planning responsibilities.
Knowledge: Must have proven knowledge in state and federal employment laws. Knowledge of the specialized needs of financial, technical, and insurance industry recruiting. Knowledge of insurance company and/or financial services operations, especially the various types of careers/jobs. Knowledge and understanding of information systems terminology.
Skills/Competencies: Strong communication skills, listening, written and verbal. Ability to analyze information and recruiting needs. Ability to negotiate. Organizational skills to plan and manage assigned recruiting. Ability to assess candidates competencies and experience in relation to jobs.
Apply by creating/using an account