Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
DevOps Engineer – Cloud Foundational Services
Location: San Diego, California
Are you a problem solver? Does the prospect of solving the world's toughest problems with data and analytics in the cloud excite you? Would you like to work side-by-side with the brightest analytical and engineering minds in the industry to help organizations innovate and solve their big data needs with cloud based solutions? If yes, you belong here at Our client IntelliCloud.
Our client is an enterprise software company that provides cutting-edge Big Data analytics and discovery technology helping Fortune 1000 organizations be efficient and innovative by uncovering new opportunities to grow revenues and cut costs. From large financial services organizations to global communication services providers to healthcare providers to auto manufacturers to online gaming, the largest organizations globally are using our Big Data analytics and discovery technology to make sense of petabyte scale multi-structured data to better understand customer behaviors, anticipate customer needs and develop better products and solutions.
Our client is looking for DevOps Engineers to work in our Our client IntelliCloud group. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about automating development and production environments, owning a service from front to back, and love the challenge of working in highly distributed and dynamic Hybrid Cloud environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for front to back ownership of foundational services such as Identity and Access Management, Monitoring/Logging. We're looking for people who have done this before, and can help drive the journey for Our client IntelliCloud. Along with a systemic discipline we are also looking for candidates who can approach the DevOps discipline in new and creative ways and who are open and passionate about exploring new technologies to improve our overall environment.
• You are center to help design and operate highly available systems and software in large distributed and Hybrid Cloud environments.
• Deliver e2e automation for delivering services (i.e. IaaS, OS, application/services, etc)
• Linux and Windows automation
• Metric driven and focused on continual improvement
• Decompose manual workflows, and design/implement automation solutions
• Design/implement self service experiences
• Strong expertise in leveraging a wide variety of open source technologies
• Automation is in your DNA – not satisfied with performing repeatable work. Automate wherever you can
• Self-Service – develop self-service capabilities so consumers can use the service without requiring manual action
• System and IT Operations
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience with Linux and Windows
• Experience with Linux and Windows automation
• Experience working in cloud environments – AWS, Azure
• Experience with code/scripting skills in Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, Perl, bash
• Experience working with complex network topologies
• Experience working with virtualization software such as VMWare and Openstack
• Experience with monitoring solutions such as Nagios, DataDog, AppDynamics, NewRelic, ThousandEyes
• Experience with Logging technologies such as ELK, Splunk
• Experience with identity and access management technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory
• Experience with writing unit testing
• Experience working with IaaS/Infrastructure as Code tools, such as CloudFormation, Terraform, etc
• Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef
• Test and build systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Ant
• Comfortable working with distributed teams
• Experience with delivering software through CI/CD
Apply by creating/using an account