Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
- Looking for certified Universal or HVAC II techs only at this time. We do not have time for in depth training, since it is now our busy season. Certified techs (with experience) are paid $16 - 18/hr.
Apartment Maintenance technicians perform various maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. Handles repairs and improvements of vacant apartments for a market ready status. Works as a team participant with the maintenance staff to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by the company. They maintain the day-to-day operations and assume responsibility for maintaining the physical asset of the property under the direction of the Community Manager. Additionally, all tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
WORK AND EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
· HVAC II or Universal certification a PLUS!
· HS Diploma or equivalent preferred
· One to Five years of hands-on general maintenance experience (i.e., plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repair, etc.)
· Ability to write detailed repair reports/work orders as well as possess good verbal communication skills
· Light computer skills a plus
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs various community maintenance functions which may include, but are not limited to: (light bulb changes, caulking, filter changes, lock repairs, pool maintenance, install/repair window coverings, preventative maintenance, appliance repair, etc.) .
· Prepares and assists in repairing all vacant apartments to a market ready condition.
· Responds to resident service requests and concerns in a timely manner.
· Performs on-call "EMS” (emergency services) as required.
· Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs on vacant units and/or common areas to Community Manager and/or Residential Management Team as required.
· Monitoring and/or control maintenance inventory and/or supplies.
· Move heavy objects as required.
· Assists Community Manager on special maintenance projects (as required).
· Assists in keeping grounds and common areas free of trash and debris.
· Maintains open communication with Community Manager and Residential Management Team.
· Works closely with management and maintenance staff in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the company.
· Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, co-workers and the general public at all times on or off the community property.
· Assist Community Manager with development of and monitoring of community budget.
· Attends and participates in training seminars as requested.
· Delivers various communications to residents as needed.
· May attend and assist in setting up for resident functions and activities.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Completion of daily work orders using work order computer software.
· Apartment Maintenance Technicians are responsible for providing their own personal hand tools; screwdrivers sawzall, circular saw, pliers, wrenches, etc., to handle the daily tasks required with this position.
· Apartment Maintenance Technicians are required to have I.D. Badge on at all times
FULL SUITE OF BENEFITS OFFERED - medical, dental, vision, life, disability, vacation, personal paid time, 401(k) and more.
Must have your own tools, vehicle, a valid drivers license, and be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Hours are 8-5
Apply by creating/using an account