Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Provider Insights group within Roche Information Solutions (RIS) is responsible for a portfolio of software solutions that support healthcare providers and patients across a range of applications and disease areas.
We are looking for candidates with a deep understanding of modern SaaS architecture and experience across the full stack with a "create tools, not band-aids” DevOps mindset. If you would rather improve health outcomes for millions instead of helping sell ads on the Internet, this is the job for you!
You'll get to build a SaaS business from the ground up with the ability to influence the product and architecture and lots of opportunities for growth. Plus you'll get to work side by side with a team of world-class doctors and researchers who want to impact global healthcare delivery.
The DevOps Engineer is a key member of engineering and DevOps groups and will apply knowledge of design principles, practices in the implementation of complex, enterprise-scale software systems. General responsibilities include design concept generation, participating in reviews for components or features, development, and testing of the core software stack, and reliability testing.
● Software Development: This is a software development position to write high- quality infrastructure software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
● Process & Operations: Ensure the software stack integrates with our existing CI pipeline and contribute to continuous improvement; independently design, plan and deliver high-quality software
● Leadership: Ensure a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals
● BS in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or related field.
● 6+ years of hands-on experience in public cloud AWS, Google or Azure (AWS Preferred) of which at the minimum 4 years of experience in the software industry.
● Experience in overall areas in DevOps including CI/CD with build & release, Cloud, Internal tooling and production operation.
● Have the technical skill to write, review, and validate the code in one or more of the languages such as Python, Shell, Powershell, Java etc.
● Experience in the cloud including AWS and optionally other types of cloud such as VMWare, Openstack or colocation vendors.
● Build and operation tools that monitor backend production, Make sure backend services scale economically, Develop tooling framework, Help the dev team resolve production issues
● Experience deploying or managing large scale distributed Linux environments partake in an on-call rotation alongside the engineers who build our production backends, Comfortable with large scale production systems and technologies, including load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, and/or configuration management.
● Experience in contemporary platforms extended from cloud such as docker container, Mesos and/or Kubernetes.
● Experience in a production operation mode that includes logging and monitoring.
● Experience in NOC (Network operation center) and previous SRE experience is a big plus.
Nice to Have:
● Experience in healthcare domain
Note: The candidate needs to be in Mississauga campus at least 2 days a week
Apply by creating/using an account