Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Tailored Management is seeking a Data Analyst to join our client's team in Menlo Park, CA. This is an excellent opportunity to join the world's largest social media company who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world.
Data Analyst III
Location: 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, Ca 94025
Duration: 1-year contract (open to extension/conversion)
Benefits & PTO
Facebook is looking for a data analyst on the Mobile Partnerships on the Strategy Planning, Operations and Analytics team. The SPO&A team is chartered with using data and big-picture thinking to objectively guide business leaders, maximize strategic impact and minimize risk. We are seeking a strategic, analytical, and process oriented individual who can partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders to help deliver our program vision through impactful data analysis and operational excellence.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about partnerships, have a strong analytical mindset and experience working with stakeholders in a consultative/central functions role. This position offers a candidate with prior tech, operations, or data analysis experience an exciting and high-profile opportunity to influence the trajectory of an exciting part of Facebook's overall business and take on a key analytical role within one of the fastest growing parts of our organization.
- Enable the Mobile Partnerships team to plan, scope and execute by delivering dashboards to track and monitor the success of key partners and the overall mobile ecosystem
- Provide analytical support across key planning processes for Mobile Partnerships including tiering, goaling and forecasting.
- Develop ROI analyses and scenario modeling to identify best practices for investments and partner management
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data to drive business recommendations that will drive business decisions, partner relationships and programs.
- Build partnerships with Mobile Partnerships and cross-functional stakeholders, including Product, Operations, Engineering, among others, to drive analysis and insights on business drivers.
- Provide first rate analytical, KPIs visibility, marketing effectiveness and business trends/drivers support via SQL, and data visualization tools
- 5+ years of experience working in an analytical capacity developing insights, defining metrics, and making recommendations
- Advanced SQL experience (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, etc.) or relational database experience (Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience using data access tools and building dashboards using large datasets from multiple data sources
- Experience in financial modeling, ROI analysis, forecasting, data analysis, and experience seeing beyond numbers to drive sound decision-making from complex datasets
- Proven stakeholder management experience – including managing multiple cross-functional partners simultaneously
- Presentation and communications experience with extracting insights from technical data sets to varied audiences including communicating with senior management
- Proven project management experience - the ability to establish a project vision and ship through execution and coordination with XFN
- This position requires authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, now and in the future
- 3+ years of experience with packages such as Python, R, Tableau, SPSS, SAS, etc.
- Prior experience with CRM tools
- Knowledge of the Facebook, Mobile ecosystem and relevant metrics
Apply by creating/using an account