Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Software Engineer Level II -
Systems Development, Large Scale Enterprise level systems, Agile, 3 Month Spins and team of developers.
Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
· Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
· Design and code new software or modifies existing software to add new features
· Debug existing software and corrects defects
· Integrate existing software into now or modified systems or operating environments
· Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
· Make recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
· Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
· Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
· Write or review software and system documentation
· Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas
· Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
· Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
· Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
· Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
· Oversees one or more software development teams and ensures the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
· Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products
· Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
· Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
Join a company that is well established in the Client community. You'll enjoy exceptional benefits including excellent healthcare coverage, low cost premiums, above average PTO, professional development reimbursement and more. Whether you are actively seeking a new position or just dipping your toes in the water - we'd love to chat with you about opportunities.
Apply by creating/using account