Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client : Mphasis
Location : Columbus, Ohio
Need Consultants who can join at short notice
Must to have skills:
1. Good knowledge of server and database platform
2. Proficient knowledge of user access privileges on server and database platform
3. Good understanding of Windows, Unix, SQL and Oracle platforms
4. Knowledge of Active directory, Ldap and IDAM
5. Worked as BA for managing RBAC life cycle on above mentioned platforms
6. ITIL knowledge and knowledge on defect tracking and closer.
7. Perform UAT and QC post RBAC deployment
8. Managing RBAC process lifecycle
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who have technology and business skills and design and execute an RBAC/IAM road map from conception to post-deployment and manage technical and operational aspects of integration between the solution and various systems and technologies
SKILL1: CISS-Identity & Access Management: Advanced (>5 & <=9yrs): Mandatory,
SKILL2: CISS-Active Directory & Ldap: Intermediate (>2 & <=5yrs): Desired,
SKILL3: CISS-Windows 2008/2012 & Linux Server Platform: Intermediate (>2 & <=5yrs): Desired,
SKILL4: CISS-MS SQL & Oracle Database Platform: Intermediate (>2 & <=5yrs): Desired,
•Work with business and solution owners to identify and maintain user role definitions
•Guide discussions on new technologies and tools related to RBAC/IAM
•Serve as internal liaison for RBAC/IAM issues with representatives from application solution owners and Information Security
•Build partnerships with business units to ensure that business requirements continually inform Role Based Access Control program
•Produce documentation in accordance with client standards
•Relationship management, negotiation and influencing skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Analytical/problem solving ability. Attention to detail. Considerations for user experience and productivity.
•Creative and independent thinker with the ability to translate technical requirements and challenges to leadership. Knowledge of configuration management practices and procedures.
•Experience in, and understanding of, core security principals and technologies: including policy design and implementation, least privilege and data protection.
•Proven ability to translate business and client security needs into policy controls to mitigate risk.
Self-starter able to work independently and is able to direct and motivate team members.
• Manage and maintain on-going discovery and audit of user accounts and access resource groups
• Coordinate analysis of discovered user accounts for risk, ownership and access appropriateness
• Coordinate on-going remediation efforts by working with stakeholders to determine ownership and appropriate corrective actions
• Coordinate with application owners during UAT and QC
• Manage and engage change network and conduct change impact assessment
• Working with stakeholders to understand their access needs and designing access roles accordingly
• Define roles & resource group for standardization as per client security standards
• Review active privileges in the system & conclude on creation/modification of roles
• Effectively communicating requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope
• Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage requirements and provide constant assessment of progress
· Technical expertise in Windows, Unix server platforms, knowledge of RBAC methodology & Privileged Access Management tools
· Understanding of security administration & access control with one/more platforms: Windows, Active Directory, UNIX and DBMS
· Experience with analyzing and documenting business requirements and interfacing with system/platform owners
· Familiarity with password management tools, entitlement management systems, security event and monitoring tools
· Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to develop client-ready technical and business-oriented documentation
· Experience with Change Management process
· Basic understanding of compliance and audit requirements
· Self-starter who requires minimum supervision and always challenges the status quo
· Basic Excel skills (Pivot tables, data formatting, and vlookup)
· Good understanding of Role based access control on different server platforms such as Redhat, Windows, Database.
· Good analytical and logical skills, experience of interviewing platform and application owner, analysis of RBAC information for server and database access.
· Graduate or Post Graduate (MBA/MCA)
· HP Quality Center, ServiceNow, NetIQ & CyberArc
Apply by creating/using account