Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title:HR Assistant Specialist with Driving
Work Week:3 - Wednesday, 4 - Thursday, 5 - Friday, 6 - Saturday, 7 - Sunday
Previous experience in administrative -proficiency in Window Office (Excel) -a understanding of query -Payroll -run special reports and meet deadlines
The HR Assistant Specialist provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, employee and/or labor relations, overseeing the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or the Vendor Management System (VMS), and special projects related to Workforce Planning. He/She works with the hiring managers, will need to collaborate with region/country/corporate Human Resources (HR) teams to provide ATS/VMS support and run reports. This position requires effective communication skills, recruitment experience, and some knowledge of employment laws. May require an associate's degree or its equivalent with 2 plus years of experience in the field or in a related area. This position will require the HR Assistant Specialist to travel in their personal vehicle on an 'as needed' basis.
• Any job related expenses (e.g. – mileage, meals related to travel, etc.) that have been approved by the Expense Approver will be reimbursed to the Resource. The approved expenses should follow the UPS Expense guidelines.
• This position will require the HR Assistant Specialist to travel in their personal vehicle on an 'as needed' basis.
• Work approximately 40 hours per week (able to work overtime as needed); must be flexible to locations and district assignments as needed.
• This resource will support the Human Resources group assigned to their area with some administrative tasks, running reports, conduct follow-up with the Managed Service Provider (MSP) team and the HR team(s).
Monitors Job Requisitions ATS/VMS
o Submits new requisitions in the UPS Vendor Management System (VMS), IQNavigator (IQN) for contingent worker needs
‒ Manage the requisitions in the UPS Vendor Management System (VMS)
o Contacts the hiring manager for additional information for an approve requisition.
o Understands requests from end users to troubleshoot issues.
o Provides guidance, responds to inquiries, and acts as subject matter expert to the Human Resources (HR) leads/teams and external candidates to assist with system set up and related issues.
o Provides training to all system end users and process owners.
o Communicates system information to HR and hiring teams.
o Works with HR teams to develop data elements for reporting of workforce planning initiatives to provide requested information, supply access to information utilized for evaluation against defined targets, and reduce generation of ad hoc reports.
o Creates and distribute reports to various business units on requisition, recruiting, and hiring activities.
Selects and Reviews Candidates for (direct hire candidates only)
o Selects candidates and review resume, identifying those having the basic qualifications for the job.
o Forwards selected resumes to hiring manager for review.
o Follows-up with the hiring manager on selected candidates.
Screens Candidates (direct hire candidates only) & Coordinate Interview and Assessment Process
o Conducts an HR fit phone interview with the candidates to aid in the selection of the right talent for the right positions within the company.
o Coordinates all necessary assessments with the local HR contacts.
o Coordinates the functional interviews with the hiring manager.
o Follow-up with the hiring manager on interview results.
• Education: Associate's Bachelor's Degree preferred or its equivalent with 2 plus years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Apply by creating/using an account