Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position is open for multiple locations and could be 100% remote for the ideal candidate. There may be 10 - 15% travel for team meetings. The ideal candidate location is : San Francisco, Sacramento, Arlington, Reston - preferred but not required.
Please provide work sample from Storyline that best depicts skills and abilities
Can you make learning interesting and exciting? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
The Instructional Designer will produce the courseware to support the training programs defined by Program Managers for the Sales Organization. This includes conducting needs assessments to identify strategically aligned learning and development initiatives, designing and developing dynamic and compelling training courseware in a variety of delivery modes (e.g., instructor led training, self-paced training, virtual, blended).
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Utilize solid instructional design skills for a variety of learning projects that may be large or complex in scope.
• Collaborate with SMEs and stakeholders to design and create storyboards for the development of learning modules and training material for online and virtual instruction.
• Scale learning to accommodate global audiences and learning styles
• Highly focused design sensibility combined with an understanding of current design trends and best practices and how they play into designing critical creative elements to build brand
• Ensure learning objectives and modules are efficient and effective at developing skills and professional knowledge that drive business results. Develop learning assessments and/or tools to measure learning effectiveness.
• Ability to take and synthesize critical feedback into innovative solutions and improvements
• Develop assessment approaches that conform to global accreditation strategies and processes.
• Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through use of learning and performance metrics.
• Create comprehensive design documents that describe the business needs, audience needs, high level tasks, delivery content, supporting materials, evaluations/assessments and complementary learning approaches.
• Create project plans for design and development of learning solutions.
• Design to drive business goals and metrics in an ever-evolving environment.
• Work with Training Developers to facilitate the creation of training materials and provide guidance on best practices.
• Be a learning design advocate: Help others on the team implement best practices for learning across all aspects of the Enterprise adoption process.
• High degree of flexibility with the ability to work effectively in a largely team-based, collaborative culture.
• Proficient in establishing priorities and meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
• Highly organized, detailed-oriented and self-directed.
• BA/BS degree in Multimedia Production, Graphic Design, Animation, Video Production, Mass Communication, Instructional Technology, Adult Learning or related field
• 5+ years of learning and development course design. Proven work experience in instructional design with instructional technology, e.g., Articulate Storyline II. Exposure to Storyline360 is preferred.
• Deep experience designing and developing learning programs across delivery mediums (mobile learning, e-learning, virtual learning, live simulation, and live classroom).
• Experience with MS Word and PowerPoint (super advanced!)
• Experience in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign, Premiere, Soundbooth, After Effects)
• You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
• You have experience developing training for Sales Teams (preferred)
Apply by creating/using account