Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Shift- M-F 7:00am - 3:00pm
• Clear understanding of LOTO safety programs
• High speed manufacturing equipment and/or industrial machinery.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
• Able to accurately read/follow written instructions & perform mathematical calculations.
• High School diploma or equivalent
Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
• Proven mechanical aptitude Competencies
• Attention to Detail – produces quality work with minimal errors.
• Execution – takes ownership of one's own work, driving for completion
• Health, Safety & Environment – acting in a manner which ensures the health and safety of others.
• Problem Solving
- Ability to respond to problems in a timely and accurate way by drawing on own judgments as well as available resources to identify the most effective way to handle specific situations.
• Teamwork - Shares information and speaks positively of the team in terms of their abilities and expected contributions to team and organizational goals
• Written & Verbal Communication
- Engages in dialogue that is explicit, candid and concise. Is able to communicate facts and basic ideas verbally and in written form in an organized, clear, and timely manner.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to: • Performs assignments safely at all times. • Responsible for start ups, shut downs, product changes, line trouble shooting, problem solving, preventative maintenance, clearing jams, and cleaning & sanitation of all equipment on their assigned line. Completes the training and certification that qualifies the individual to perform the duties of operating the machines & equipment and inspection and use of the necessary materials and chemicals. Ensures all processes are completed to meet product quality, bio, company and BATF standards as well as customer satisfaction goals and inspects incoming materials on a continual basis. • Uses World Class Manufacturing principles and best practices as the method to most effectively complete their work. Utilizes the appropriate personal communication and interaction skills required to work with others in a team-based environment to achieve the team's KPI's as well as Department, Plant, and Company goals. • Performs minor preventative and corrective maintenance (autonomous maintenance), lubricates all machinery, troubleshoots and takes appropriate action or makes necessary operational adjustments to resolve issues, ensuring that the equipment is running efficiently producing quality product. Possesses the basic mechanical and technical skills to accomplish the required machine adjustments and maintenance. • Reads and correctly interprets packaging schedules, understands and follows job procedures, work instructions, as well as special notices and/or instructions. • Complete reporting concerning productivity, quality, safety, maintenance, line information, Client schedules, station control, waste monitoring, and training records in an accurate, timely and legible manner. • Performs a mixture of the following duties as required: line checks of equipment, accident investigation/follow up, hazard analysis, audits, attends meetings, and other duties as assigned by the business. • May be required to work various shifts as determined by the business needs. • May be required to train and certify other employees
Apply by creating/using account