Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
schedule will be worked out with PM
The successful candidate will be responsible for all analytical functions required to support the successful execution/construction of major SCE programmatic and transmission projects. He/she will have the responsibility to support the project manager(s), construction manager(s), and all field personnel with all facets of the construction phase, including facilitation of a field communication plan, all documentation, and ensures the project complies with regulatory requirements and adheres to time constraints. This position will act as a key resource for all project team members and may lead team meetings and manage key components of the project as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Administration, Business Management, Math, Statistics, Finance, Engineering or related degree.
• Supporting the pre-construction/construction planning processes by creating and tracking action items and managing project team member adherence.
• Reviewing project execution plans and schedules, participating in developing public communication strategies through other organizations and monitoring project talking points to support team interaction.
• Interfacing with the multi-disciplinary project teams which often consists of 30 or more members.
• Assisting the project manager with all project related support tasks, such as preparation of progress reports, tracking of project milestones, schedules and budgets.
• Establishing, communicating, and utilizing project procedures, directives, and bulletins to ensure compliance with SCE's policies and procedures.
• Preparing work plans and schedules with input from attorneys and regulatory representatives.
• Supporting, planning and organizing multiple projects, including monitoring and reporting project status, and coordinating activities and schedules to ensure timely delivery.
• Utilization of project management tools and systems, including Microsoft Project to maintain complex project schedules.
• Creating and maintaining project documentation, including version control, distribution, document storage/retention in complex document libraries and access control.
• Working with Public Affairs to develop necessary public involvement data, talking points and presentations about project progress as well as working directly with local governments.
• Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Demonstrated experience supporting project meetings and presentations, including preparation of presentation material, agendas, taking meeting minutes.
• Demonstrated experience creating and editing complex reports, graphs, presentations, converting information from one format to another, generating non-standard reports, maintaining records, logs, document files and databases used for monitoring, tracking and trending programs/project costs, resources, schedules, and status for management.
• Demonstrated experience in supporting, planning and organizing multiple projects, including monitoring and reporting project status, and coordinating activities to ensure timely delivery.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects/programs/deadlines.
• Demonstrated experience interfacing effectively and collaborating with teams, clients, peers, senior management, and across departmental lines.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, overcome obstacles, and encourage others to accept challenging work to achieve results.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to follow safe work practices and compliance policies.
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills, and be customer focused to understand and appropriately respond to client's business needs.
• Must demonstrate the ability to integrate work across relevant areas, manage risks appropriately, develop and execute business plans, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
Apply by creating/using account