Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Will work closely with suppliers, other members of the procurement team, global business leaders and their finance support teams, Accounting, and employees located around the world. This person will manage the process of executing supplier agreements, identify opportunities for and execute sourcing initiatives and perform category analysis in support of assigned categories as well as providing strategic and tactical support for sourcing activities that continue to be managed at a departmental level. Finally, this contract position will serve as a business partner to all users, and provide support to each functional and business unit organization as needed. Will be responsible for:
* Support the company’s objectives to provide transactional efficiency and consistency, and to develop a framework for spend analysis and supplier management to better manage the cost and value of goods and services on a global basis.
* Provide oversight of the process of developing agreements with suppliers, and in supplier qualification.
* Identify future sourcing opportunities, defining and implementing strategic sourcing initiatives across the supply base
* Identify opportunities for supplier sourcing initiatives and category analysis. Initiate sourcing initiatives, category analysis, and category strategy development and execution as appropriate.
* Manage supplier negotiations, both as an end-to-end process and as a discrete “last and final” negotiation.
* Minimum of eight years of experience in procurement or strategic sourcing analysis.
* Minimum of five years of experience in supplier management and negotiation.
* Minimum of three years of experience with the Microsoft Office suite, with a focus on Excel.
* Proficiency in analysis of large-scale transactional data to identify opportunities for cost savings.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to gather and analyze business and financial data and formulate effective plans and targets.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; candidate must have a proven track record in both written and oral communications including writing high-level program documents, including policies and procedural documents and effective employee communication plans.
* Strong project management skills, able to define, organize, and manage work expectations.
* Experience with indirect procurement.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Experience in supplier qualification and supplier relationship management processes.
* Proven ability to communicate and influence others at all levels of the organization.
* Proficient at managing multiple and shifting priorities, delivering timely and accurate work products, and responding with a sense of urgency as required.
* Ability to take initiative, identify and define better processes, work with minimal direction, and prioritize time to delivery results in a timely manner.
* Oracle R12 and Contract Lifecycle Management tool knowledge is a plus.
Apply by creating/using account