Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position supports the Digital Payment Operations team in supporting client implementations, ensuring Digital Payment Operations functions and related third party roles are clearly defined, tested, and implemented. Priority responsibilities also include documenting policy and procedures and advising clients on best practices for their internal digital payment operations. Ideal Candidates have exceptional customer service skills and build successful relationships interacting with third party payment service providers and all business areas cross-functionally whose responsibilities are tied with digital payments while promoting a customer-first environment. Reports directly to the Director, Digital Payments Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively with project managers and local site teams on digital payment site implementations.
• Provide related support to deliveries and assuming responsibility for related issue resolution. Role is accountable to Project Manager for delivery and reporting on digital payment components.
• Support multiple implementations at one time and assume responsibility for developing and delivering or advising on the operational infrastructure to support the programs.
• Work closely with site operations, technology teams, and other business unit functions, and external partners to anticipate, understand, validate, coordinate, document, and implement the digital payment operational support model for the site.
• Coordinate third-party partners involved in program delivery for a cohesive delivery.
• Responsible for all client digital payment merchant account setups, fulfilling due diligence requirements and required updates with third party payment service providers.
• Responsible for third party vendor management, ensuring adequate service levels for cashless operations are maintained throughout client's digital payment program.
• Track and manage day-to-day issues across multiple projects and across multiple client programs; host, organize, and participate in meetings and conference calls.
• Communicate status and issues to management and customers in a timely manner and escalate issues appropriately.
• Document Digital payment operation team policies and process flows for internal and external audits.
• Review and revise ongoing support and implementation models.
• Cross train and serve as backup for financial and fraud day to day functions.
• Cultivate inter-departmental relationships.
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Finance Management, Business or Information Technology) or equivalent experience.
• Experience supporting complex operations or programs that include end-to-end service delivery and support, with a focus on providing superior customer service and driving results.
• Demonstration of working effectively with a variety of groups across the organization including operations, client services, technology, sales, third party vendors, and management.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven process. Demonstrated leadership skills, including decision-making and issue resolution.
• Experience with vendor management, payment processing contracts and ensuring SLA's are met.
• Strong Analytical, Critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present across all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests.
• Ability to travel domestically 25% .
Apply by creating/using an account