Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Type: Direct Placement with our client
We are seeking an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect with skills in infrastructure systems automation. The candidate will work closely with platform services engineering teams to develop solutions to enhance existing service capabilities, reduce infrastructure operational costs, improve service reliability and accelerate the development of new infrastructure solutions. S/he should have a solid working knowledge of capabilities and direction of technology, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the technology required and the needs of business environment necessary to support assigned projects. This person will Develop solutions to meet business needs that reflect a clear understanding of the objectives, practices and procedures of the corporation, department and business unit. The candidate should have experience with stakeholders in a consultative fashion and will typically be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle: from intake through delivery, with an emphasis on analysis, design and hands on support of project and product teams.
• Help stakeholders define and validate requirements. Ensuring that requirements are accounted for in solution design, implementation, and quality assurance activities.
• Command of risk management techniques.
• Ability to employ a broad range of architectural tactics in developing solutions.
• Incorporation of financial analysis in developing solution including time value of money calculations
• Experience working in an Agile fashion and Lean product development methodologies.
• Analyze existing infrastructure automation solutions for cost, capability, operational, and consolidation potential. Develop roadmaps for achieving these goals in concert with engineering plans.
• Define, evangelize, prototype new technologies, architectural approaches, service offerings, and operational methodologies
• Be able to provide architectural direction for multiple medium to large sized projects concurrently in various stages of their lifecycle or a large project full time.
• Establish strong relationships with key business and technology stakeholders and create convergence by demonstrating credibility, empathy and expertise on business and technical issues.
• Understand and adhere to security best practices, policies and standards.
• The position requires excellent communication and coordination skills, proficiency at multitasking and ability to work with all levels of management and staff. Candidate must be comfortable working in achieving goals though influence without direct authority.
• This position requires strong business/process analysis skills and the ability to think strategically for longer term, enterprise benefit.
• Candidate must have previous enterprise or solution architecture experience, strong project management skills and prior experience in formulating requests for proposals and financial analyses.
• Experience in developing automation architectures that cover common infrastructure domains including app hosting platforms, network, compute and storage.
• Experience with ITSM concepts and tools preferred.
• Ability to maintain a broad knowledge of current industry technologies, methodologies and designs, and their applicability and appropriateness in various solution architectures.
• Bachelors and/or Masters 'degrees in Engineering or Computer Science or MIS or equivalent degree.
Apply by creating/using account