Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Type: Direct Placement with our client
Harvard Partners is looking for an Integration Associate Director for a leading Higher Ed Institution in the Boston market.
The individaual in this role will be the member of the Information Services and Technology team who will lead the strategy, planning, development, release and operations of the university wide application and data integration service.
It is a management role that will build, manage and mentor a high performing integration services team; lead the definition and evolution of integration strategy, architecture and development processes; ensure the delivery of integrations in support of critical university initiatives; and lead the operations of Integration services.
Essential functions of the position are:
• Lead the Integration services team. This includes managing a team that consists of various levels of manager and individual contributors, responsibility for recruitment, performance management, resource projections/assignments, training and career development. Act as coach and mentor to technical staff for complex problem resolution.
• Lead the service management of integration services. This includes supervising and participating in operational support and maintenance, vendor management, operational planning, service monitoring, capturing and reporting integration service status and metrics.
• Participate in projects requiring integration to ensure approach, architecture, design and operational supportability are aligned with expectations.
• Establish the strategy by which integration services will improve, evolve and more efficiently support business and technical requirements. This includes leading the development and evolution of architectural artifacts and deliverables that represent the as-is, transitional and to-be states of Integration Services.
• Lead the creation and evolution of the integration development and release process. Ensure the processes are well-defined, modern and agile. Also ensure that developers are following the defined processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 10 years of relevant IT work experience or the equivalent including managing team(s).
• Advanced analytical, computer/technical and project/process management skills
• Advanced knowledge of data and application integration/middleware tools such as SnapLogic, Informatica, Webmethods, Tibco, SSIS, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of EAI, SOA, ESB, Web Services, Messaging Services, API Management and other related integration concepts
• Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and Operational Data Stores (ODS)
• Database skills and experience manipulating databases and database objects; specifically SQL and RDBMS’s such as Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, AWS RDS
• Experience with data analysis and profiling. Data governance experience a plus.
• Hands-on experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting integration/ETL solutions using wide variety of data sources and targets
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing fundamentals; specifically iPaaS, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS
• Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers; specifically Amazon Web Services and MicroSoft Azure
• Experience with fundamental programming concepts, frameworks, languages and technologies such as Java, C#, .NET, XML, and JSON
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Experience working on multiple, complex projects as a project leader and a subject matter expert.
• Experience establishing departmental or service strategy
• Experience providing immediate supervision over a group or team with multiple senior-level employees and subordinates.
• Highly process-oriented, with proven success in solving business challenges through the design and implementation of process
• Experience in Higher Education is desirable. Specifically knowledge of higher education processes such as recruitment, admissions, financial aid, student records management, curriculum management, student accounting, housing, dining, parking, etc.
• Experience setting and monitoring project and organizational budgets
• Advanced oral and written communications skills
• Experience making decisions with broad departmental, organizational or enterprise impacts
• Collaborative and supportive approach to working with numerous and diverse groups of people
Apply by creating/using account