Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
***This job req is subject to overtime discounts (0.95x exempt; 1.35x non-exempt) and a 10% discount after six months of service***
Minimum Wage to Contractor: $67/hour
Questions & Answers to ask OVER THE PHONE and include at the TOP OF THE RESUME for each resume:
· How do you manage team members that are responsible to delivering to deadlines, yet you are accountable to them, and they do not directly report to you?
Location: 100% onsite in Santa Clara, CA. Put candidate location at the top of the resume. They highly prefer LOCAL candidates that don't have to relocate due to the high cost of living and the sticker shock - they tend to not work out. But, they will consider candidates who are willing to relocate on their own dime IF they do their due diligence in researching the area and cost of living.
Duration: 6-12 months temp to perm for high performers.
Interviews: There will be 2 or 3 rounds of interviews.
1st will be over the phone with the Client hiring manager.
2nd will be over the phone with the Client Account Executive
3rd will be Face to Face (or Skype video for non-locals) with the Client AE and a Client representative.
The Applications Services Manager supervises Application Analysts, Business Analysts, and Web Designers. This position requires 7 to 10 years of management experience in an Information Technology environment supporting at least 180 applications. This position requires excellent communication skills, team and resource management. The role is also responsible for evaluating and recommending solutions by evaluating Customer business needs. Experience with Public Sector and City Governments is expected along with deep experience with key applications that commonly support these customers. Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies is a plus.
The Applications Services Manager is responsible for planning, design, implementation, and support. Roles include business analysis, RFPs, vendor management and product evaluation. This person has overall responsibility for management of the Portfolio (180 applications including strategy and Roadmap), portfolio definition and strategic roadmaps. This person will manage the Applications Services team. This position is the customer liaison, vendor liaison, and will resolve application operational issues.
This person must work with the Infrastructure Technology Solutions Manager and Operations Manager. This person reports into the Contract Executive.
· >1 year experience in managing teams using ITIL processes
· Local government experience strongly desired
· Advanced knowledge in at least one of the following business areas Finance, Human Resources, Administration (e.g. Document Management), Web & Digital, Utility Billing, Land Management, Public Safety
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CIS, MIS or equivalent
· At least 7 years’ experience in IT application management including managing and motivating technical personnel.
· Experience in managing teams using ITIL processes
· Advanced knowledge in at least one of the following business areas: Utility Billing, Land Management, Public Safety, Finance, Human Resources, Administration (e.g. Document Management), Web & Digital
· Be able to acquire and apply Customer’s business strategy, objectives, processes and operations (including Customer departments)
· Previous working experience in IT applications project management
· Working with business leaders to develop and align application strategies to business objectives
· Ability to translate the application strategy into plans and actions
· In-depth knowledge of Information Technology application evaluation, development, implementation, quality assurance and production support
· In-Depth knowledge of Commercial off the Shelf product life cycle
· Familiarity with client/server application computing environments, SaaS, client server applications and relational database concepts.
Apply by creating/using an account