Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Human Resources is the people business of Informatica. We attract, manage and engage our talent through advanced programs and global processes to support every employee in understanding how they contribute to our business, how they can develop professionally and how they can maximize their personal potential.
You'll play a key role on our award winning Talent Acquisition team partnering with the business to define and deliver recruiting solutions that will help Informatica reach the audacious goal of becoming a billion dollar organization. Working with smart, innovative people you'll be recognized and rewarded for delivering first class services with the highest client satisfaction all while ensuring the candidate experience is industry leading.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a business-savvy, innovative problem solver with a positive, "can do” attitude. You have well-honed organizational skills that give you the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet specific deadlines. You consider yourself to be flexible – comfortable with change and will continually adjust your work habits to adapt to Informatica recruiting practices; ensuring they are consistently applied. You'll also have the confidence and knowledge to influence others in a matrix environment. Building strong relationships throughout our TA Organization is imperative to success in this position.
This position is a hybrid between full life cycle recruiting and sourcing with the objective to meet headcount goals and implement recruitment strategies for aligned business units. You'll provide the highest quality candidates to all our teams; then guide hiring managers and candidates through the selection and interview process.
You will develop sourcing strategies, tactics and leverage online recruiting resources as well as our in-house ATS and CRM to both identify and recruit the very best candidates. In addition you will prescreen and interview candidates, utilizing behavioral based interviewing methodologies as well as work with the Scheduling Coordinator to manage interview scheduling and logistics with candidates and hiring managers. You'll be expected to prepare candidates for interviews by providing specific information on Informatica's business strategy, department background, and position requirements. Also, you'll educate hiring managers on market research fundamentals pertaining to their relevant jobs, and collaborate on interview techniques when necessary as well as organize; lead and document post-interview debrief / feed-back with interview teams and candidates.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following activities:
• Thorough and efficient capturing of candidate information, and documenting within Informatica's CRM and ATS
• Provide recruitment status metrics to all pertinent, stakeholders regularly
• Assist with the training, mentoring, and developing of junior recruiting staff as needed
• Provide cross-functional recruiting coverage for team members on leave / vacation / absence or crunch times as needed
- 5+ years' experience as an in-house/corporate Recruiter for an enterprise software company is a MUST
- 3+ years' experience in Sales recruiting
- Expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Strong ATS / CRM systems user with an Intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite of applications
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Integration industries; Informatica product knowledge is highly preferred
Apply by creating/using an account