Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Looking for a strong Project Lead / manager position, for about 3-4 months, open to Bridgewater or New York CIty office on Madison Ave, but travel to both offices is expected throughout.
Someone familiar with Microsoft Project, and a strong project manager to facilitate resources and
We currently have Nisha here, and looking for someone with her skills, and if possible someone more senior and with broader experience.
This person would be placed into various project lead positions, across areas of expertise.
Starting with assessing contract management solutions.
The critical skills here though is project mgmt. & leadership for large scale initiatives.
Here are some key skills to look for:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Accountable for achieving approved schedule and budget and works with sponsors and stakeholders on any changes (scope changes).
• Builds project team and gains resources as needed.
• Owns communication of the project status to the sponsor and stakeholder community.
• Accountable for ensuring quality and timely delivery for all project deliverables.
• Identify necessary management structures for projects, and secure the management involvement required.
• Continually identify, prioritize and mitigate project risks and issues.
• Drive proper project chartering and setup.
• Maintain strategic alignment of projects by analyzing charters and reviewing with management decision makers.
• Identify and govern change and process management considerations critical to the success of the project.
• Perform project team management, driving motivation, collaboration and performance.
• Provide an environment conducive to the mentoring, coaching and training apprentice PMs.
• Define and drive "rightsized " project management processes for each project, leveraging the PVH standard Project Methodology.
• Track short-term project metrics (for example, schedule variances and customer satisfaction) to drive improvement.
• Review the project's medium-term benefits (for example, to support business-case process improvement).
· Can manage above the single-project level (for example, can determine resource dependencies across multiple projects)
· Skilled at advanced cost estimation, and at identifying the correct level of requirements specification for the estimation accuracy needed
· Can work with management on budgets, and with business/system analysts to define functional requirements enough for a sufficiently accurate estimate (recognizing that priority trade-offs may favor on-time or on-scope delivery over on-budget)
· Skilled at managing interpersonal relations to build rapport inside and outside the immediate project team, and can motivate through leadership
· Can steer collaboration with contractors on projects (for example, from RFP evaluation through acceptance), maintaining controls as required, and can successfully confront contractor PMs as needed
· Can debate effectively for or against project changes, continuation or cancellation, as appropriate.
· Can drive business process and change management discussions, identifying and governing actionable next steps to ensure successful outcomes.
· 6-7 years' experience managing midsize-to-large enterprise wide projects with high levels of complexity and transformation.
· Extensive background with project management processes, techniques and tools
· Familiarity with the retail industry a plus.
· Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with senior-level stakeholders
· Proven internal and external influencing skills at senior and executive management levels
· PPM certification a plus
Apply by creating/using an account