Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Ideal candidate will have experience in Quality Assurance in a food and/or pharma manufacturing facility. The candidate must have experience with delegation of authority to determine the disposition of a batch/lot, and strong interpersonal skills to work with Operations or other support functions on investigations and other quality or food safety related topics. Candidate must also display risk based approach and attention to details. Root cause analysis methodology experience/training and Lean Six Sigma (Minimum Yellow Belt) is preferred.
1. Ensures that product release or rejection decisions on batch level in regard of quality attributes are in full compliance with applicable GMP rules, regulatory and legal requirements, and customer agreements.
2. Manage quality issues between all involved players, such as Production, Product Management, Regulatory Affairs, and Customers.
3. Perform and coordinate internal and external audits and inspections to satisfy customers and authorities and to support operational improvements to ensure high process and product capabilities.
4. Perform Batch Record Reviews and Customer Complaint investigations
5. Perform Deviation/Investigation Reports and Root Cause Analysis
6. Partake in Kosher/Halal, GMO, Allergen, Annual testing, Full Lot testing, and
Product Quality Review activities.
7. Review and update new and current SOPs
8. Review of Product Data Sheets, Directions for Testing and Specifications (Finished Product, Raw Material and Packaging)
9. Partake in Qualification & Validation of Systems, Production and Cleaning Processes, Computer Systems and Analytical Methods
10. Participate in HACCP, Pest Control and Food Safety Programs
11. Statement Preparation (i.e. Allergen, Gluten Free, Residual Solvents etc.)
12. Preparation of Customer Letters of Acceptance, QT Letters and Signature Release Letters
13. Partake in Work Team and Operational Team Meetings in Support of Operations
14. Participate in the Management of Change process and Product Stability Testing Programs
15. Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting activities such as Right First Time
16. Partake in Non-Routine Laboratory Testing requests, Final Product Label Review, Reprocessing Approval requests, and Product Shelf Life Exstension requests.
17. SHE Duties & Responsibilities: Display and promote positive safety behaviors at all times; use proper personal protective equipment, appropriate safety tools, equipment and procedures to ensure that self and others go home safe each day; that area and equipment operate at the highest safety levels; that all people in the area (lab techs, quality personnel, maintenance, visitors, contractors, etc.) comply with the safety directives and keep the area neat and clean.
18. Ensures that the competences of the employees are sufficient to let them perform their task in a SHE responsible way. Ensures necessary training complete.
19. Demonstrates SHE leadership by setting standards and encouraging colleagues to act responsibly and safely.
20. Ensures incidents are investigated, reported, and risks are assessed in a timely basis.
21. Ensures awareness and follows all DSM Life Saving Rules.
22. Supports plant and corporate initiatives as outlined in the manufacturing plan.
Apply by creating/using an account