Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Humana has 16 full service Guidance Centers across the country. They are currently building three and renovating some current centers.
Cushman and Wakefield is handling the overall Project Management. Humana is looking for a Project Manager that will interface very closely with the C&W PM having Humana's best interests in mind.
Travel may be needed but very little. Contractor will sit at Humana HQ at 500 W. Main St. Louisville, KY.
Person needs to have GOOD people skills as communication is key to interface with all parties and ensure job is executed.
The current contractor is leaving so Humana would like to find someone quickly so they can cross-train with this person.
Candidate MUST be commensurate experience-wise with the bill rate that you submit them at. The Humana hiring leader is very familiar with what a person's background should be priced at so please price this according to experience. Essentially - If you are coming in at max bill-rate, the candidate should closely match.
Detailed JD enclosed:
Contractor will be the liaison between GC Leadership, Market Teams, Workplace Solutions and CBRE for significant facilities buildouts, renovations and closures. For 2016, the plans include:
- The build out of 5 new centers:
o Phase 1 (open by AEP) includes New Orleans and Peoria; work is in progress (in the capital budget these are technically "relocations”)
o Phase 2 includes Broward #2, Palm Beach and Cook County; these will incorporate the new design prototype we are developing with IA (in the capital budget, Cook County is technically a "relocation”)
- The renovation of 4 centers:
o Phase 1 includes Henderson, NV and Louisville; work is in progress
o Phase 2 inlcudes Knoxville and Zephyrhills, FL
- The closure of 2 centers:
o Columbus and Naperville, IL in April
a. New builds – WPS Liaisons = Dan Reynolds, Dan Nelson, Kevin Dooley (WPS)
1. Lead and facilitate weekly call(s) to ensure buildouts are on track. Work with assigned PM to track takeaways and responsible parties, follow up as necessary.
2. Assist in site selection timelines and process (attend site visits, document BU perspective/photos, bring attention to areas of concern, gather and be aware of approval deadlines affecting overall projects).
3. With support from leadership steward concept design phase, approvals of capital and next steps in the buildout process.
4. Partner with WPS leader to bring timelines and deadlines to the attention of BU leader with plans for next steps.
b. Renovations – WPS Liaisons = Dan Reynolds, Rob Laufer
1. Lead and facilitate weekly call(s) to ensure renovations are on track. Work with assigned PM to track takeaways and responsible parties, follow up as necessary.
2. With support from leadership steward concept design phase, approvals of capital and next steps in the buildout process (bring attention to areas of concern, gather and be aware of approval deadlines affecting overall projects)
3. Partner with WPS leader to bring timelines and deadlines to the attention of BU leader with plans for next steps.
c. Decommissions/ Closures (CBRE)
1. Attend weekly calls with PM to ensure smooth closure process through handoff of keys.
2. Report back any major barriers or issues and work with assigned PM to route requests.
d. Redesign Implementation – - Engage in redesign output discussions to validate vision implementation in partnership with WPS
Apply by creating/using an account