Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
TITLE: Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Phoenix AZ (ONSITE ONLY)
Duration: 1 year+ Contract
Infrastructure Project Managers take the lead in delivering results through Operation of internal business and network areas.
The successful candidate*s responsibilities will include:
* Effectively manage multiple projects and resources with minimal manager oversight
* Drive project timelines, enforce scope, and identify and resolve issues as they arise
* Manage implementation and development deliverables
* Ensure directed resources are effectively utilized, work according to project assumptions and forecasts, and deliver efficient, high quality work
* Aggressive task and deadline tracking
* Develop creative solutions to complex problems on aggressive but realistic timelines.
* Establish and cultivate trust and confidence with project team and client personnel at all levels
* Develop sufficient technical service(s) understanding to be able to ask the right questions
* Responsible for managing issues lists and communicating status to all levels of senior management on a regular basis
* Develop clear internal communication and project team focus
* Develop and ensure adherence to templates and standards, including weekly status reports and meeting agendas, daily standup meeting protocols and agendas (where appropriate), and project plans (implementation, upgrade, etc.)
* Synthesize project meeting discussions and deliver status reports with reasonable detail to satisfy a diverse audience.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 2 to 4 years' experience in professional services or technical consulting project management
* Outstanding organizational, Infrastructure project management, communication, and presentation skills
* Must have experience serving as an Infrastructure PM in large scale enterprise data center environments
*Should have experience managing infrastructure based projects, i.e. server builds, data center moves, all things related to the Infrastructure
* Ability to operate effectively in a highly entrepreneurial start-up environment
* Able to cultivate trust and credibility with peers and maintain strong working relationships with all levels and functions of the company
* Solid grasp of latest technologies
* Understanding of the investment management industry, especially in wealth management and separately managed accounts
* Must be process-oriented to lead implementation efforts across a portfolio of clients under complex implementation scenarios.
* Ability to resolve complex issues and problems at both a commercial and operational level
* extremely professional in documentation and presentation
* Ability to negotiate effectively; collaborative interpersonal skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams.
* Proven ability to balance and manage multiple, competing priorities.
* Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in complex fast-paced environment to ensure quality of all data integration points
Apply by creating/using account