Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global Service Delivery is a team of Technology Architects and Web Platform Engineers responsible for the analysis and design of the infrastructure framework to fit the application, platform or system needs in-line with Client's operational standards and principles. Our focus is on critical Operation efforts affecting Client globally and the delivery of Corporate Security projects among other key project aspects.
Systems Analyst/Project Manager will have several key roles within with Global Service Delivery Team. Their primary deliverable is the day to day managing, driving and supporting of Service Delivery resources. Systems Analyst/Project Manager will be engaged in several areas of the business; monthly team capacity planning, managing the team's portfolio of projects and creating reports on the progress and status of the team. Candidates should have a strong project management background with an ability to multitask. Candidates should also have a strong ability for project, capacity and resource planning. Candidates who have worked with middleware or has a technical mind-set will be a great fit for the role.
• Completes initial scoping and impact analysis with Service Delivery design resources in conjunction with requesting team
• Meets with Program Managers and Application Teams to discuss and elicit under-the-surface needs and translate them into specific infrastructure/system requirements
• Identifies solutions for less complex, more common requests
• Manages a portfolio of projects across multiple alignments
• Works with the Program Manager, Service Delivery team and critical Client teams to understand the portfolio of work and resource capacity/ability
• Provides the traditional Project Management support to manage the execution of initiatives and features.
• Manages risks and dependencies, escalates and tracks impediments, and communicates with stakeholders
• Provide reports on the progress of the team and capacity
• Perform PI and iteration planning
• Examples of types of initiatives managed by SA/PMs: M&A integration efforts, large end of life / tech refresh efforts requiring significant coordination with application teams, data center moves, etc.
All About You
• Systematic knowledge and understanding of Project Management within a global company
• In-depth knowledge of capacity/resource planning
• An understanding of Agile Methodology and PI Planning
• An understanding of technology or middleware components
• Must be strong enough to be a main point of contact and guide a person in the right process direction
• Strong sense of leadership, urgency and prioritization
• Must be high-energy, proactive, detail-oriented and able to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Must have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and demonstrate the ability to drive results
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written and strong relationship and collaborative skills and organizational skills with the ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team
Apply by creating/using account