Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position - Maximo SME
Location - Honolulu,HI
This position is to perform Deployment/Configuration/Migration/Testing of IBM Product Maximo Asset Management for MMIS systems. This team is responsible for design, Testing, configuration and installation of Maximo suite of products. Team is also responsible to maintain the solution till Go Live and also support after going live.
1. 5 to 10 years of experience in IBM Maximo suite of products.
2. MMIS: Maintenance Management Information System
Covering basically all information regarding maintenance obligations of the subsystems concerned, using IBM Maximo as the platform
3. Experience in IBM Products Maximo MMIS Migration/Deployment/System Testing/Integration/Data Replication/Back/up Testing/Build/Configuration/Installation in premier Operator/ Vendor organisations on these Products.
4. Working Migration/Deployment knowledge on Maximo Suit of Products.
5. Excellent Documentation skills. Developing Design document, Test strategy and proficiency in test planning, execution, analysis and reporting.
6. Good to have experience in delivering Maximo suite of trainings.
Essentials for the Role
Required Skills – Technical
1. Experience in low level design including build, configuration and installation procedure of Maximo suite of products like below:
a. IBM Maximo Asset Management
b. IBM Maximo for Transportation 7.6.2
c. IBM Maximo Linear Asset Manager 7.6.0
d. IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler 7.6.7
e. IBM Maximo Everyplace 7.5.0
f. IBM Maximo, Version 7.1.
g. BIRT or Cognos reporting
2. Developing design document, test strategy, test planning, execution, analysis and reporting for Maximo suite of Products.
3. Upgradation of Maximo suite of products.
4. Working knowledge and installation of IBM DB2, Oracle.
5. Experience in configuring HARD and TSAMP.
6. Hands of experience in implementing Single URL, NFS and doclink.
7. Should be able to analyses the initial data replication architecture and recommend an alternative / economical solution.
8. Backup of the existing Maximo suite.
9. Configuration or Restore of Maximo Suite based on the backups.
10. Configuration of user role for above listed Maximo suite of products.
11. Process creation for Maximo suite of products.
12. Building the Maximo suite in Failover mode.
13. Development of Test Scripts for Maximo testing
14. Experience in integrating Maximo with 3rd party tools
15. Experience in data loading for Asset and inventory
16. Working knowledge in establishing process for Preventive maintenance, Job plan, data loading, work flow creation, service request or workorder creation etc.
17. Integration of Maximo Asset Manager and Maximo Asset manager scheduler
18. Integration of Maximo Transportation 7.6.2 with Maximo Asset Manager 126.96.36.199
19. Deployment of Maximo Asset linear manager, Every Place ,Transportation IP,Asset Manager scheduler
20. Date replication MMIS, Restore of Oracle or DB2 database
21. Deployment/Configuration of IBM DB2 enterprise edition 11.1 or Oracle 12c for Maximo in Lab
22. System /Integration testing for Maximo suite for above listed products.
23. System Acceptance testing for Maximo suite for above listed products.
24. Proficiency with Linux Operating Systems
25. Proficiency with various scripting languages such as PERL/CGI, Shell, Java Script and Python
26. Proficiency in handling Maximo functional, technical and support roles.
27. Proficiency in Java programming & REST APIs.
Required Skills – Other
1. Capability to front-end to customer, with strong communication/negotiation skills.
2. Excellent Customer/Stakeholder management
3. Self-Motivated Individual with positive (Must-win) attitude and ready to take up challenges.
4. Must be ready to walk the extra mile to earn customer confidence and be able to exceed client expectations
5. Must possess good communication/interpersonal skills – both verbal and written.
6. Believes in process and delivering right first time
7. Self-driven who can handle activities independently.
Any queries, reach out to Steve - 7603074259 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by creating/using an account