Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role :: Sr. AWS Kubernetes Architect
Location :: Jersey City, NJ
Job Type :: Contract
4+ years of relevant experience on Kubernetes/DevOps and like platforms and total experience not less than 11 years for Sr. Architect with background of any web, middleware, cloud, development etc.
The senior Kubernetes needs to work for developing/engineering of solutions to maximize system reliability & automation. The person will work with a team responsible for a mission critical business functions, and will partner with Infrastructure, DevOps and Core practices like Security, Identity, CloudOps, Cloud platform and tools teams to identify and implement automation opportunities to optimize, secure, enhance performance, and improve overall system reliability. The candidate should have work experience working as SRE/Operations/DevOps roles running distributed systems and Experience with automated provisioning and management of AWS/Azure infrastructure and services
· Design, build & maintain large scale high performing, secure Kubernetes and other application platform infrastructure on AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
· Own the Infrastructure, APM and work with DevOps teams to Build, Release, Monitor and run the services to improve service reliably
· Work on config management / orchestration suite, know where it's broken, work towards fixing them and explore new alternatives
· Handle cross team performance issues from identification of the cause, determining the areas of improvement and driving those actions to closure
· Performance and maturity baselining of DevOps process, tools maturity & coverage, metrics, technology and engineering practices
· Define, Measure and improve Reliability Metrics, Observability (Monitoring, Logging-Tracing solutions), Ops process (Incident, Problem Management) and streamline – automate release management
· Be a subject matter expert, able to upskill / cross skill engineering teams on SRE principles, tools and execution
· Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose operational issues and drive them to closure.
· Experience with various Kubernetes platforms (OpenShift, EKS, AKS, GKE)
· Proven experience in designing and building large scale high performing, secure Kubernetes and other application platform infrastructure on AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
· Experience with scripting and orchestration including Terraform and/or CloudFormation
· Experience with monitoring tools such Dynatrace AppDynamics, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, or equivalent
· Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
· Experience working with Jira, Jenkins, Jfrog X-ray, ECR, ACR etc.
· Good understanding & implementation experience using 12-factor App principle
· Exp in building monitoring/metrics & alerting tool (APM tool), custom dashboard for each Application stack against supported environment
· Experience on container networking & security, image scanning for vulnerabilities using tools, Source code management and Implementation of Security best practices, other DevSecOps principles and tools.
· Excellent hands-on experience with Unix/Linux-OS Internals and administration.
· Excellent hands-on of Containerization using platforms` and tools like – Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Jfrog, git, Prometheus, graphana etc.
· Good understanding of uplifting the maturity (App Engineering practices & Ops)
· Understanding of software delivery lifecycles, particularly Agile/Lean & DevOps
· Proven experience in handling large scale and growing infrastructure across Data Centres and heterogeneous Cloud platforms
Skills - Requirements
· Must have expert level knowledge of Kubernetes & Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) / Developer ( CKAD)
· AWS/Azure Certified Solutions Architect -Associate , AWS Certified Cloud practitioner.
Apply by creating/using an account