Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location: Austin, TX (Must be able to work onsite and do a FTF interview)
6 MO Contract with option to extend
"The LCRA Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Project is preparing for the re-engineering of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2 and Maximo 7.6 with a go-live on January 1, 2019 and is posting this position for the SOA Developer of the EFOR project.
Currently, LCRA has Maximo 7.6 Implemented as well as PeopleSoft 9.2 Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Purchasing, Asset Management, Project Costing, Accounts Receivable and Billing Modules. With the re-engineering of the 9.2 version, LCRA will be evaluating and potentially expanding the PeopleSoft modules for eProcurement, Inventory, and Time and Labor modules.
This SOA Developer position will be responsible for assisting LCRA with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) technical development, integration, build and test of the reimplementation. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform Oracle SOA and Oracle Service Bus (OSB) development. This position requires multi-tasking, exercising initiative and independent judgment.
The SOA Developer will report to the LCRA Digital Services Technical Lead and Collaborate and Coordinate with the other team members to ensure delivery of an integrated solution with minimal customizations that stays true to the core functions of both applications.
"Duties for this position will include:
• Responsible for Oracle SOA and OSB integration application development;
• Responsible for collaborating with and supporting the technical team analysis, design, development and implementation;
• Responsible for identification, documentation, and reporting of technical project Issues/risks to Technical Lead and Project Team to determine the appropriate response strategy;
• Participation in team tasks for planning, meetings between internal stakeholders, and LCRA customers to ensure overall completeness, accuracy and quality of the end product;
• Responsible for accurately delivering the integration project milestones and schedule throughout the various phases of the project life cycle;
• Responsible for ensuring clear Technical Design Documents (TDD) and Functional Design Documents;
• Responsible for defining and testing any integration solutions, regarding RICEFW inventory;
• Possess Oracle SOA Suite Version 11g development expertise;
• Possess understating of Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) web services including expertise in related technologies including Extensible Markup Language (XML), XML schema and Web Services Description Language (WSDL);
• Responsible for ensuring consistent use of standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to, Technical Design Documents, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Work Packages and other project documents as needed;
• Ensures best practices are used for custom development to maintain a high quality product;
• Works with LCRA Digital Services team members to mitigate risks and resolve issues throughout implementation as needed
• Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
The worker should have extensive experience with Oracle SOA Suite version 11g Technical Development including Oracle Service Bus and BPEL. The worker should have a history of success as a technical resource for integration development using best practices.
Apply by creating/using an account
Copyright © 2017. Danta Technologies. All rights reserved.