Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
LinkedIn is looking for a detail-oriented Data Specialist to work with the Global Sales Systems Technical and Program Management teams. This is a position based out of Bangalore. This individual will collaborate with solutions architects, Salesforce.com administrators, program managers and application owners and will be responsible for the execution of data projects. This individual must possess strong business acumen, with the ability to effectively manage data sets of varying size and complexity. This role provides interesting, varied work that will deliver significant impact to LinkedIn's Global Sales Organization.
· Work with project teams to analyze business processes and gather requirements related to data integration, migration and transformation
· Analyze data between source and target systems, and be responsible for successfully migrating data
· Collaborate on projects by working closely with cross-functional teams to develop and track milestones and schedules
· Conduct data analysis to support Sales Systems
· Provide input on business processes to increase data accuracy, accessibility and simplify analysis
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
· 2+ years of data analysis, measurement and/or migration experience
· Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
o Should be able to run Reports, generate dashboards and extract the data to XL
o Should be good in adding/changing/deleting Salesforce Data including the usage of Data Loader
· High degree of proficiency in Advanced Excel including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
Desired Candidate Profile
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as receptive listening skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying size, duration and complexity
· Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
· Knowledge of complex data extraction, transformation and data loading techniques and tools
· Experience with qualitative and statistical analysis
· Experience with ETL and SQL
· Knowledge of data synchronization/integration tools (Boomi, Informatica, BizTalk, etc.)
· Experience in the Internet/Social Media space
· Act Like an Owner
o Self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
o A high energy, results-oriented individual who can make a difference; an individual who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a can do attitude; has a sense of urgency.
o Action oriented – an individual not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and get into the details of the operation
· Relationships matter
o Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members and to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
o Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented sales-driven environment.
o Demand Excellence
o Outstanding time management skills – ability to juggle multiple tasks across various user groups.
o Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – ability to understand business and technical requirements and "speak the language” of the various stakeholders.
Apply by creating/using account